Ashn

Moving Weapon

HI,

So basically, i do not play my Jericho account anymore due to the fact i live in the EU and it makes no sense to have a Jericho account as it's un playable for me i have a OCA Nano and i want it on my Citadel account is it possible for a GM to remove the Nano from my Jericho account to my Citadel account? both accounts are on the same email can provide as much proof as needed if this is possible.

I tried this before, support said nope.

Keep in mind that if they allow that for you they have to allow that for everyone. 

If it's the legenady OCA Nano then you should be able to transfer it over after the consolidation if not you'll at least be able to use that character on the EU districts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

I tried this before, support said nope.

Keep in mind that if they allow that for you they have to allow that for everyone. 

If it's the legenady OCA Nano then you should be able to transfer it over after the consolidation if not you'll at least be able to use that character on the EU districts.

It is the Legendary Nano, it just sucks that i do not play the NA due to the population plus the aids ping i get... i should be able to get it transfered. makes no sense at all 

Server merge is most likely the next month through which you will get your both accounts in one s server then just transfer the guns through marketplace or something.

Edited by foscor77

17 hours ago, darok70 said:

Server merge is most likely the next month through which you will get your both accounts in one s server then just transfer the guns through marketplace or something.

If that would be possible then that would be great!