Sign in to follow this  
XYXYXYXYX

Organization loyalty?

So I've been thinking about how we can pledge to two different organizations in each faction and I'm just wondering what that means for our characters. Are we like mercenaries/hired guns and the organizations we work with are cool with us also doing work for the other org? Or do we actually belong to both groups as a member?

Regardless of their faction, the player character is basically a mercenary, or at the very least someone offering their work to criminal organizations or private military contractors.

26 minutes ago, XYXYXYXYX said:

Are we like mercenaries/hired guns and the organizations we work with are cool with us also doing work for the other org? Or do we actually belong to both groups as a member?

Something like this actually happens at least once with one of the actual contacts! In his first e-mail (at Level 2) Darryl Kent is stated to be working as a data analyst for the Praetorian Corporation despite being a member of the Prentiss Tigers. Predictably, he uses this position to forward some of the Praetorian intel to the Tigers.

Edited by MartinPL

You do favor to individual contacts and they do favor to you by providing you with a new gear.

You belong to noone. As an enforcer, the city Mayor is your top authority, and you belong to her. 

BUT you are not limited by anything. You may belong to whatever organization you want to, or be whoever you want to be. 

3 hours ago, MartinPL said:

Regardless of their faction, the player character is basically a mercenary.

Um I prefer the term "Yahoo with licence to roam the streets armed".

Sign in to follow this