Sign in to follow this  
ATK-

Currency based armas marketplace

Hello everyone,

title says it all. that's what the steam does too.

simply in some countries currencies are way too high so it's being too expensive for someone to buy anything on armas.

Obviously ,you can lock the region for purchases to avoid exploits.

I don't understand the question... or suggestion... I'm not even sure which it is.

...anyway you can link your APB:reloaded/GamersFirst account to Steam and buy G1C with Steam credit so regional prices should be more fairer.

Doubt you know what currency is.

1 dollar may cost more than 1 amount of native money currency. For example a dollar in X country is 5 in its currency.

On steam if i were to buy pubg with dollars it would cost 30*4.5=around 135 in my currency. But steam sells pubg for 70 in native currency.

The suggestion is to price armas items in native currencies.

In russia price items with rubs.

In india price items with inr and so on.

49 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I think he means selling Legendaries for real world money.

Wow.... How did you even came to that conclusion..

What he meant was that,

For an American 400g1c (5$s) is nothing , but incase of some guy living in 3rd world country (5$ or 400g1c) is too much due to currency exchange rates. 

He is saying that items should be cheaper for players from 3rd world country. Price should be region specific like in steam. (PUBG is CHEAP in china region while it has normal price tag in US region)

36 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

What he meant was that,

For an American 400g1c (5$s) is nothing , but incase of some guy living in 3rd world country (5$ or 400g1c) is too much due to currency exchange rates. 

He is saying that items should be cheaper for players from 3rd world country. Price should be region specific like in steam. (PUBG is CHEAP in china region while it has normal price tag in US region)

wow, I always assumed that the companies would account for that. that's not the case here? 

48 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

What he meant was that,

Well to be fair OP's post wasnt very easy to decipher. 

But now that I understand the point, if $1 US = 5 in local currency, as long as the prices reflect that, I dont understand how it is unfair.

I mean the US has over 2 million people living on less than $1 / day. 

Every country has poverty friend. 

Edited by CookiePuss

7 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

wow, I always assumed that the companies would account for that. that's not the case here? 

2 years ago I noticed that I could buy g1c for a cheaper price through a web browser since it was in american dollars, while armas ingame were using euros. The dollar was quiet low at that point so I managed to save a lot of money because of that misstake.

Sign in to follow this