Sign in to follow this  
Hyenard

Locked area for fighting

in the TDM and and obj hold missions. there should be an area of play. im tired of a team getting one kill to get in the lead and just getting in a car and running for 6 minutes. its extremely not fun and most of the time just makes me log off for the night.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

try to shot car first.

Wow. If only I thought of that.

1 hour ago, Queen of Love said:

try to shot car first.

Except the only thing to counter it is with car surfer ALIG with kev 3/flak, or possibly rocket. You can also cut people off using the map, but there's no way you can argue that it's fair for the team one kill behind to have to catch up by 500 meters because they just respawned. It's incredibly infuriating and is in the favor of the fleeing party.

Edited by SLICKIEM
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SLICKIEM said:

Except the only thing to counter it is with car surfer ALIG with kev 3/flak, or possibly rocket. You can also cut people off using the map, but there's no way you can argue that it's fair for the team one kill behind to have to catch up by 500 meters because they just respawned. It's incredibly infuriating and is in the favor of the fleeing party.

I guess you had been in this unfair chasing situation a lot of time, and many times is nearly to be impossible reach the runners in time.

But how much fun you get the few times the running of opposition fails and the item is reconquered with pain and tactic? :D this is apb.

Just now, Queen of Love said:

I guess you had been in this unfair chasing situation a lot of time, and many times is nearly to be impossible reach the runners in time.

But how much fun you get the few times the running of opposition fails and the item is reconquered with pain and tactic? 😄 this is apb.

Yeah, obviously not EVERY time it's a lose if they run with obj. However, in TDM missions it is especially hard to catch them because they don't have cargo slowing them down at all. It's quite easy to catch a heavy obj in the trunk of a Pioneer for example, but in TDM if it's a Vegas or something quick with a clear trunk, you're not winning. Unless an NPC car swerves in front of them and they crash into a phone booth.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SLICKIEM said:

Yeah, obviously not EVERY time it's a lose if they run with obj. However, in TDM missions it is especially hard to catch them because they don't have cargo slowing them down at all. It's quite easy to catch a heavy obj in the trunk of a Pioneer for example, but in TDM if it's a Vegas or something quick with a clear trunk, you're not winning. Unless an NPC car swerves in front of them and they crash into a phone booth.

Thats perfectly true.

A nice feature in TDM could be:

1. distance overflow 150 mt:  TAG OFF for both sides.
  2. after the distance trigger there will be every 20 sec: Tag spot for 1 sec.
  3. permanent tag will not be restored in any case.

In this way who run canT effectly choose the good way.

But who is chasing could perfectly plan the oppo movement . and win.

• Like 1

I instead love it. I am tired to play apb just killing, blowing cars is fun too. Chasing or persuit, using your driving skills, is absolutly fun...

There should be more of these missions.

Thats why i loved open conflict, i wish its back.

On 6/7/2018 at 2:55 AM, LuzExtinguido said:

I instead love it. I am tired to play apb just killing, blowing cars is fun too. Chasing or persuit, using your driving skills, is absolutly fun...

There should be more of these missions.

Thats why i loved open conflict, i wish its back.

the problem is not the chase itself, cause is funny, the problem is the tag over the chasers.

Queen of Love with the 20 iq suggestions as per usual