Sign in to follow this  

Mhm, Oke? That's interesting.

What's the point on that? I really don't understand, and i can't.

G9CjGgP.png  NymucF7.png

Exactly, the stats are the same.

When aiming the NorthWest win VS the Yukon for its speed firerate.

So.. my question is, would you buy this legendary weapon or try to find it by purchasing JMB's?

Because honestly.. seems useless, completely.

Okay, okay, alright.. with its mod the Yukon and aiming, have +75% of accuracy and it turns into an RFP-9 but still.

You could easily buy both RFP-9 and NorthWest as Character Lifetime or Account, how you prefer and you will save a lot of money (except if you are lucky and can find legendaries after 1/2 boxes, normal, not golden).

I would never buy it if i didn't had one.

I can understand the thing of nerf because was frustating, but in that way i think is too much.

I don't know if someone alredy made a topic about the same thing but whatever, i need answers, i need thoughts and opinions from this community, what you guys think?

rfp mode on yukon isnt that great tbh

34 minutes ago, Alani said:

rfp mode on yukon isnt that great tbh

Yeah but.. what is about this gun then? Nothing? RFP is better, northwest is better, both can be bought.

If that is true about your comparison it doesnt surprise me, most of the legendaries are just a weaker version of the normal ones..

If i recall correctly the yukon firerate was bugged, so they fixed it.. Not nerfed, so hip firerate isn't important to you, u should buy the rfp fang 

Why ppl think legendaries are better guns?

They are just special nothing else.

And the mountie guns are weak

With that accuracy u hit nothing thats not in hugging range

52 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

You could easily buy both RFP-9 and NorthWest as Character Lifetime or Account, how you prefer and you will save a lot of money

U also can buy or trade the yukon on social/marketplace and u save even more money

33 minutes ago, EnriquexD said:

If that is true about your comparison it doesnt surprise me, most of the legendaries are just a weaker version of the normal ones..

If i recall correctly the yukon firerate was bugged, so they fixed it.. Not nerfed, so hip firerate isn't important to you, u should buy the rfp fang 

Yeah, and the Yukon shouldn't exist in that way.

21 minutes ago, SunnyMonroe said:

Why ppl think legendaries are better guns?

They are just special nothing else.

And the mountie guns are weak

With that accuracy u hit nothing thats not in hugging range

U also can buy or trade the yukon on social/marketplace and u save even more money

Never thought legendaries are better, that's why everytime i find sometime i gift it away.

Btw can close this topic, thanks alredy ❤️ .

I have closed this topic as per OP's request

~@mayii