Sign in to follow this  
Omega101

Can some one point me to where it states that Name/cheat shamming is against the rules.

1 hour ago, Omega101 said:

a player using a quick switch bot, switching the weapon from had to hand  firing on each hand that is botting

a superjump bot to place the item where it can not be reached.

a player fast run carry a heavy item? See most players do not know that using a fastruncarry bot is bannable as it is botting and exploiting.  

There were no unfair bans, the ones complaining or refused or were ignorant of the rules because they thought that only hackers are banned.

you cannot possibly be a real person, this amount of willful ignorance is off the charts

Ignore the tag that shows I have been playing since RTWCB

SnappyAromaticCardinal-size_restricted.g

"don't create a hostile environment"  is not proof as its the same is yelling "stop wife beating" in public, the only ones to answer are the wife beaters and are the only ones that it could be hostile to. So the only ones that get upset about cheaters getting pointed out are the cheaters.  Remove the cheaters and there is no hostile environment created.

the difference here is that you aren’t saying “stop cheating” in district, you’re saying “player x stop cheating” - given your earlier statements i doubt you understand the difference so just trust me that there is one

Edited by Glaciers
typo
  • Like 1

Jesus this thread makes my fucking head hurt.

Since Little Orbit seems determined to continue their policy of never clearing up anything ever for the community, here:

7KrO3l8.png

Can we lock this useless thread now?

Sign in to follow this