yood

DOSS and protection server Jericho

look for a problem in Brazilian accounts . no wonder G1 kicked all the Brazilian accounts of HOPOLN .

the russian, that purposefully plays on the wrong server, is pointing the finger at the brazilians

what a time to be alive

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

the russian, that purposefully plays on the wrong server, is pointing the finger at the brazilians what a time to be alive

Pretty sure Yood's been on the NA server(s) since before Nekrova existed, to be fair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

the russian, that purposefully plays on the wrong server, is pointing the finger at the brazilians

what a time to be alive

as long as you were sitting in a separate server Jericho existed very comfortably . you killed HOPLOH now kill Jericho .

8 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Pretty sure Yood's been on the NA server(s) since before Nekrova existed, to be fair.

all right. the server was chosen by the name of the server you liked . I chose JOKER .  honestly, Hexerin.  I'm surprised you know 

G1 was a very smart team . she was able to keep the game for 7 years !!!!    LO floats already in the first year of life .

Edited by Yood

15 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Not fair for everyone else on jericho.

Also ddos kicked the district out.

4 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Not fair for everyone else on jericho.

I'm a living witness to every crime on the server .   I've never been banned , I don't team up with strong players . 

Zolerox  what are you accusing me of ?

our with you the difference is that knowledge about game have you slightly less than I have , you an ambitious gold - I a simple silver .

Edited by Yood

10 hours ago, Yood said:

as long as you were sitting in a separate server Jericho existed very comfortably . you killed HOPLOH now kill Jericho .

i live in new york bud, im not the one connecting to the servers from a different continent