Clothing Opinion  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What type of clothing would you like to see next? (Multiple choice. Also when I say Jewelry for example, I'm not referring to earrings or rings only. I'm referring to the category of clothing named jewelry in the clothes editor)

• Accessories
    • Armour
    • Badges
    • Belts
    • Bottoms
    • Eyewear
    • Footwear
    • Handwear
    • Headwear
    • Jewelry
    • Masks
    • Overalls
    • Skirts and Dresses
    • Tops
    • Underwear
    • Webbing
    • All of the above

This week's poll will be short and simple: what type of clothing would you like to see next? A multiple choice poll

The best way for LO to make changes that will be accepted is to voice our opinions in an easy analysable manner, so let's put our initial opinions out in the open for them

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

I hope matt takes notes of these posts... i hope...

kind of a misleading poll, i doubt anyone wants a pack of 20 pairs of earrings and nothing else

clothing in apb needs to be kept simple for the most part in order to allow for maximum customization freedom, yet over the years clothing packs have gotten more and more specific (a bleached cow skull mask is not something that can be adapted to many outfits)

so i think i’d like to see something similar to the sports packs released, a variety of simple yet extensively customizable clothing that still follows a theme (and the fact that the sports packs are account bound definitely factors in HINT HINT LITTLE ORBIT)

perhaps a ‘business casual’ pack with long/short sleeved polos, fitted suits, some different dress shoes/loafers, watches, etc

maybe a ‘hypebeast’ pack with different sneakers, several long-sought-after hoodie variants, and some “designer” jacket styles, airpods (for the memes), etc

honestly i think even a pack that contains a large number of already released items, but with several different textures (leather, vinyl, distressed, etc) or several different wear styles (loose, fitted, zipped, unzipped, etc) would go a long way to adding customization benefits with - i assume - a minimal amount of dev effort

edit: i voted for “all of the above”, since most packs have multiple categories of clothing

Edited by Glaciers
typo
  • Like 1

Just now, Glaciers said:

kind of a misleading poll, i doubt anyone wants a pack of 20 pairs of earrings and nothing else

"Jewelry Pack" doesn't necessarily limit it to earrings; watches are jewelry, for example.

Just now, Glaciers said:

(a bleached cow skull mask is not something that can be adapted to many outfits)

At least I was able to use the Pestilence suit and snowball head to make a spaceman; I'm still thinking about what can be done with that cow skull mask.

Edited by Knite

4 minutes ago, Knite said:

"Jewelry Pack" doesn't necessarily limit it to earrings; watches are jewelry, for example.

that’s true, i didn’t really think of what the actual clothing categories contain 

5 minutes ago, Knite said:

At least I was able to use the Pestilence suit and snowball head to make a spaceman; I'm still thinking about what can be done with that cow skull mask.

yeah i’ve seen at least one non-disgrACEful (ha ha) design that used the cow skull mask well

i should clarify that i don’t think super specific cosmetics are bad, arguably the ability to use them differently from intended is proof of being a good designer, but i’d much rather get 4 more juggernaut packs than 4 more revelations packs

30 minutes ago, Knite said:

I'm still thinking about what can be done with that cow skull mask.

Full business like suit and the skull mask. Looks hilarious.