mtz

Making APB more fair towards all players

So players can buy weapons that are stronger than weapons that are progressively unlocked? I'm done before I started. I don't even want to give this game a 2nd try after hearing that.

C U NEVER

what about of this ?

1. your first point is Ultra hard to implement (plus easy to exploit same as other systems u show us) - easier will be to block weapon after mission to force player who has more then 1 weapon to play with diffrent type and do so per 10+ missions then reset first weapon blocks (looking like in an array)

for players with lower amount of guns it will apply to their last weapon aviable then will end up unlocked first weapon

if you uses more then one weapon they all will be blocked in next mission (first "one" will stay blocked untill their time reached(i mean full array goes on - and that one which was switched in the last mission will be just blocked in next mission (in the name of fair play no spams))

same i will do with nades if u stay in same area while in mission and you start to throwing nades one by one with ressuply next to you it should be blocked (ressuplying nades) after reach of 10(propably its a good number could be lower)

everything else go as logic goes

2. Second point, this will be solved by blocking items after end of the mission so player playing with TRUE OGRE will next round play something diffrent because he will get it blocked (temporally) - it also goes as blacklisting 😉

3 blacklisted weapons could be connected to type of missions which will contain for example "Only Explosives, AR allowed (mission without car delivery)" etc. it need to be discussed, and consider all mission types etc. so for example one mission will allow only cqc weapons (if u dont have any go with star ? or one will be given to you(or bought from your possibilities from contacts), who knows)

4. as LO stays or some ppl from there the items From Armas (aka reskins) are same weapons that are allowed in the game via apb$ or JT's, its just lifetime lease for character or account

5. sharing weapons is bullshoot ... did u think about: 4x TRUE OGRE ISNT ENOUGH ?, or 4x Volcano, or 4x Ursus, or 4x OBIR 3 Slot - it will make more cancer then it is now (again blocking weapons after mission will be an option but need to be discussed how much weapons will be taken under that controll etc.)

6. about Items requirements i will lower it or portion it so for example at 50R u unlocks something special at 100R, 150R,200R(or 195R),255R diffrent weapons to buy for example clear versions of armas weapons with small requirements of JT and some chunk of APB bucks

conclusion with this blocking system i shortly described it will remove always ntec/obir/all cancer weapons teams (it could be exploited as everything but i think its better sollution then blacklisting weapons ...)
oh and blacklistings could be good but for teams

for example your team blacklisted remote detonator and kevlar(all levels) and other team (opposition) blacklisted clothing agents(all levels) and happy landings so it will connect this all 4 items together take a middle number (which is 2 in this example) and shuffle the mods and display for example (No Kevlar and No Happy Landings) - i dont know i dont think this will be good idea but ... guys think about it and give a construct feedback

i think its all for now, i know u will not be able to understand all of it im trying to type, just try (use some logic add something from yourself)

i just ran across a perm-gold at rank 15 that was using a VOLCANO for crying out loud.. my guess is he bought the weapon for his cop character and is using the weapon of mass destruction as a FAST WAY to level up his contacts IN the Bronze Districts on Jericho. the 3 missions I played against him he had 22 kills each.Might have died at max 5 times.Players like him are un-playable against...

You see these LEGANDARY WEAPS. don't have a Minimual rank to equip.

@ rank 1 you can equip the VOLCANO,MEDUSA,and the TRUE OGRE SHOTGUN with an effective kill range of 100+ meters.

Volcano-2 shot missile weapon

MEDUSA- 1 Killing fast Light Machine Gun (no other gun is faster in this game that I have seen)

TRUE-OGRE- the baddest/fastest SHOTGUN in this game that has an effective range of 100+ meters. any thing close your OBLITERATED before you can pull your own trigger. 

Edited by cyral
wasn't done

18 hours ago, cyral said:

i just ran across a perm-gold at rank 15 that was using a VOLCANO for crying out loud.. my guess is he bought the weapon for his cop character and is using the weapon of mass destruction as a FAST WAY to level up his contacts IN the Bronze Districts on Jericho. the 3 missions I played against him he had 22 kills each.Might have died at max 5 times.Players like him are un-playable against...

You see these LEGANDARY WEAPS. don't have a Minimual rank to equip.

@ rank 1 you can equip the VOLCANO,MEDUSA,and the TRUE OGRE SHOTGUN with an effective kill range of 100+ meters.

Volcano-2 shot missile weapon

MEDUSA- 1 Killing fast Light Machine Gun (no other gun is faster in this game that I have seen)

TRUE-OGRE- the baddest/fastest SHOTGUN in this game that has an effective range of 100+ meters. any thing close your OBLITERATED before you can pull your own trigger. 

im disagree to your describe but legendaries surely needs some rank limitations

True ogre is worst then NFAS
Medusa is good at long shooting only SHAW players easly rekt them - comparing LMG's ofc (im not mension euryale which is Overpower as fuck)
volcano is just volcano if u dont know how to play with it u will sux

PS. isnt jericho empty ?

Edited by TheSxW

This is the most important thread that has ever been posted to these forums.

Naturally it will be opposed because this community has never met an iterated prisoner's dilemma it didn't naturally think "always defect" was a rightfully winning strategy for.

Gamersfirst and Little Orbit gets exactly the community they chose to incentivize.

Edited by BungMonkey

Whistle in the woods and you'll see birds.

Whistle here about the games Match Maker  and you have and will continue to draw negative feedback..

Always has and it will always be..