I have made a support ticket already but some friends told me that support could take around 3 months on average and I don't really want to wait 3 months to play apb. I could make a new account and start anew but I want to progress on one account and one account only as I have spent around £280 and I have made alot of outfits that I spent around 3-10 hours on (not that it matters). 

I added a 2 factor authenticator to my apb reloaded (gamersfirst) account recently because I have spent a decent amount of money on the game and would like knowing that my account is safe and secure from hackers etc. For a few days it was okay and was functioning properly however after those few days I noticed that the authenticator codes were not working and I couldn't log into my account. I can log into armas marketplace on any browser because it doesnt require a 2fa for some reason. Like I said I made a support ticket but i've heard the average wait time is around 3 months and I dont want to wait 3 months to play on my account.

I can prove its my account with recent purchases, email, card used etc.

If any developer or anyone who deals with accounts could help me that would be greatly appreciated!

For now, until the issue itself is resolved, try entering the old code when the new one is already displayed on your phone.

• Like 1

• OMG it worked! Thank you Kevkov!

Merged.

It did actually work the first few times but I thought i'd keep checking to see if it consistently works, after a few tries it stopped working again. It either gives me error code 9 saying apb might be down for maintenance etc. When I first tried your suggestion it took around 10 minutes to actually bring me to the character selection screen. It stated that its taking longer than normal and it might be due to a server merge or something?

1 minute ago, idkcookie said:

It did actually work the first few times but I thought i'd keep checking to see if it consistently works, after a few tries it stopped working again. It either gives me error code 9 saying apb might be down for maintenance etc. When I first tried your suggestion it took around 10 minutes to actually bring me to the character selection screen. It stated that its taking longer than normal and it might be due to a server merge or something?

There currently seems to be an issue with the login servers themselves, this is unrelated to the 2FA nonesense we resolved earlier in this thread. 

People seem to be posting about the issues already:

• Thanks 1