Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)deckergirl

Add consumables to armas

Recommended Posts

Greetings, i am a 'baylan junkie' today i propose to you the concept of giving players the option to keep spending money when they already have "everything" 

As it stands as of this writing, the only way to get a consumable is via events, end of game rewards, normal people things yuck 😜.

 

However if you just add consumables to armas. Then the non-regular players still have a way to keep stock.

 

Me personally am thinking $1 for 25 any consumable, i always require the large ammo box. (if you know me you know why) 

It would give you litterally passive income and give me passive happiness...which i haven't felt in 4 years...

 

I dont expect anyone to read this OR see where im coming from But you gotta admit, its one heck of a (great) idea.

 

English is not my first language so thanks for understanding.  

Edited by (PS4)deckergirl
English
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)deckergirl said:

Greetings, i am a 'baylan junkie' today i propose to you the concept of giving players the option to keep spending money when they already have "everything" 

As it stands as of this writing, the only way to get a consumable is via events, end of game rewards, normal people things yuck 😜.

 

However if you just add consumables to armas. Then the non-regular players still have a way to keep stock.

 

Me personally am thinking $1 for 25 any consumable, i always require the large ammo box. (if you know me you know why) 

It would give you litterally passive income and give me passive happiness...which i haven't felt in 4 years...

 

I dont expect anyone to read this OR see where im coming from But you gotta admit, its one heck of a (great) idea.

 

English is not my first language so thanks for understanding. P,S i don't read replies 

i have a better idea (without making it pay 2 win) add consumables or a "diet" version to jokerstore for each one.

 

 

also, do you still play apb on consoles? Can you take a screenshot of the "jokerstore unlockables".

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 7:18 PM, Zolerox said:

i have a better idea (without making it pay 2 win) add consumables or a "diet" version to jokerstore for each one.

 

 

also, do you still play apb on consoles? Can you take a screenshot of the "jokerstore unlockables".

You. Still require that screenshot? What difference are you looking for between console & pc?

Which of the 3 joker fronts do you want a screenshot from? Wouldn't a video be more convenient?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, (PS4)deckergirl said:

You. Still require that screenshot? What difference are you looking for between console & pc?

Which of the 3 joker fronts do you want a screenshot from? Wouldn't a video be more convenient?

The Weapons Not entirely sure which contact it's either Ophelia or Wilde 

Click "weapons" then set it to "rifles" cheers, consoles have a weapon in jokerstore we don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2019 at 2:32 AM, Zolerox said:

The Weapons Not entirely sure which contact it's either Ophelia or Wilde 

Click "weapons" then set it to "rifles" cheers, consoles have a weapon in jokerstore we don't.

 

Which weapon would it be?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm suggesting a mod for the consumables space that "prints" consumables in game as long as you keep achieving feats while playing. 

It would work just like a normal consumable, say, a speed shot. You could upgrade the mod to level 1 through 3, where in level 1 you would get one speed shot for free, at 2 you'd get 3 and at 3 you'd get 5, "for free" meaning at the start of the misison. 

 

Now for the "printing" part of the deal, for every 100-200 points you get in the mission, you get one charge for the "printer", which translates to one use of the consumable. Respawning would also add one charge. 

 

The other option is just allowing to buy consumables in the joker machines. Or removing the consumable part of the deal, leaving it on a cooldown or somethin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)deckergirl said:

 

Which weapon would it be?

Lovely work thanks for your contribution That's what i was looking for, the weapon is the "VBR Temptress"

 

(your name says ps4 but this is xbox? do you have both?)

 

 

VBR and Cap40 (RAF version) was supposed to be added to jokerstore "during the tiggs era" but the only item that made it through apb's minefield of an engine was the 'Future Tech' skin.

 

Personally i'd prefer if those guns NEVER come to jokerstore because damn it's annoying to fight the temptress and cap 40. But it's not up to me.

 

My expert insight says when we get the "copy pasted engine upgrade code from consoles" it will bring the VBR temptress in jokerstore with it.

Edited by Zolerox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I own the VBR Tempress on PC, the only way you had to unlock it lifetime per account was Refer A Friend program avaiable years ago on the ARMAS Marketplace, closed down in 2015 i think or more old, i don't remember correctly.

 

 ltv8Kx2.jpg

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Lovely work thanks for your contribution That's what i was looking for, the weapon is the "VBR Temptress"

 

(your name says ps4 but this is xbox? do you have both?)

 

 

 

I own all 3 consoles, ps4, xbox & NS. My pc is way to old to play anything,

I own alot of older consoles too. Urban chaos was my first cop vs robber game.

Apb can definitely run on the switch but switch actually has standards.

Edited by (PS4)deckergirl
Added sick burn
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...