Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)deckergirl

Add consumables to armas

Greetings, i am a 'baylan junkie' today i propose to you the concept of giving players the option to keep spending money when they already have "everything" 

As it stands as of this writing, the only way to get a consumable is via events, end of game rewards, normal people things yuck 😜.

However if you just add consumables to armas. Then the non-regular players still have a way to keep stock.

Me personally am thinking $1 for 25 any consumable, i always require the large ammo box. (if you know me you know why) 

It would give you litterally passive income and give me passive happiness...which i haven't felt in 4 years...

I dont expect anyone to read this OR see where im coming from But you gotta admit, its one heck of a (great) idea.

English is not my first language so thanks for understanding. P,S i don't read replies 

1 hour ago, (PS4)deckergirl said:

Greetings, i am a 'baylan junkie' today i propose to you the concept of giving players the option to keep spending money when they already have "everything" 

As it stands as of this writing, the only way to get a consumable is via events, end of game rewards, normal people things yuck 😜.

However if you just add consumables to armas. Then the non-regular players still have a way to keep stock.

Me personally am thinking $1 for 25 any consumable, i always require the large ammo box. (if you know me you know why) 

It would give you litterally passive income and give me passive happiness...which i haven't felt in 4 years...

I dont expect anyone to read this OR see where im coming from But you gotta admit, its one heck of a (great) idea.

English is not my first language so thanks for understanding. P,S i don't read replies 

i have a better idea (without making it pay 2 win) add consumables or a "diet" version to jokerstore for each one.

also, do you still play apb on consoles? Can you take a screenshot of the "jokerstore unlockables".

• Thanks 1

Or better yet. Make the consumable slot unlimited uses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1