JasonFireson

Double B Growl Off

I had the bright idea while I was bored and probably soon to get off, to host a growl off car show, or at least try. It was actually overwhelming how many people showed up. I'm soon to leave to the army (I'll be leaving Monday) so a little fun in a game as toxic as APB always usually is, is deeply enjoyed. Here's photos from it:

20190414022350_1_zpskvfycnxx.jpg

20190414023001_1_zpsdwbjycij.jpg

It was relocated to the garage after a griefier blew all the cars up but it still worked out. To my standards, I feel like Yoshey's car won the show and PumpkinQueen got runner up.

I didn't take a pic of Pumpkin's car but I did take one of Yoshey's and here it is: 

20190414023209_1_zpsfngigolw.jpg

It's the panda-themed one there. I hope this game is still alive when I get the opportunity to play it again but if not I sure will miss it. It's ironically one of the most toxic and friendly communities at the same time. Maybe next time I get on I'll host another car show (probably fresnos) but until then I'll look forward to the date.

Edited by JasonFireson
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Typical corvette drivers, can't park at all.

• Like 1

This is what i like about apb, amongst all the shooting and killing, we can still band together and do something nice like a car show

sad to hear that a greefer had to show up, it was bound tho as he must of been unhappy he had a growl and couldnt be involved so he had to destroy everyones car.

also that first pic, kinda looks like the girl crossing the street is checking you out lol

Edited by ShaiShai
  • Like 2