Sign in to follow this  
Krikket

How is there still no queue to join districts?

I havent played this game in years, got on tonight and wanted to try this again. I spent like 20 minutes mashing the district join button. How in gods name was this not the first thing they thought to fix? This is honestly a dealbreaker for me. I am not going to waste time staring at a login screen. I know this sounds silly, but there is no reason we should not be able to queue for districts.

Because adding things to UE3 is pointless my dood, new engine soon, then we'll see

I too would like to be one of 80 people queued up for the one populated district.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Krikket said:

I havent played this game in years, got on tonight and wanted to try this again. I spent like 20 minutes mashing the district join button. How in gods name was this not the first thing they thought to fix? This is honestly a dealbreaker for me. I am not going to waste time staring at a login screen. I know this sounds silly, but there is no reason we should not be able to queue for districts.

Like others said UE3 isn't something simple to learn, especially when you have a game where if you touch a car you could break a gun for example.

Isn't really a "fix" needed, there isn't any waiting system for join a district, so they need to build it from scratch.

I would love to have that system too and Matt said something about that i think.

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I too would like to be one of 80 people queued up for the one populated district.

Get used to it.

Also if that would be so much people waiting, some would get brain to join new one.

If I had to hazard a guess, it's because A : implementing a non-critical system such as this is not a priority for UE3.0; B : LO is planning to move away from separate districts for MM with phasing and C : A queue would most likely not fix anything for the reason Cooky mentioned. People giving up spamming into a district makes them move onto an empty one eventually (unless you're stubborn like me)

10 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Like others said UE3 isn't something simple to learn

UE4 on the other hand is so simple that even I can do some things in it.

Edited by Mozie
;);)

Sign in to follow this