Sign in to follow this  

Another car spawner thread! Poggers!

46 minutes ago, Emcitement said:

going out of your way to kill 4 espacios that are all parked 10m away from a car spawner just isn't feasible.

so maybe instead of removing car spawners we could have these heavy cars nerfed so that they won't be this much of a hassle to destroy?
i mean paired with armor plating 3 they could aswell be called indestructible

2 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

d872ed2f0930d272ac9e698ef6d96af7.png

🤣 ridiculously 👍

Excellent vehicle placement by the opposition. 

What's the problem, exactly?

3 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

Why do people think spawning closer to the objective after dying is normal? (Especially one being contested)

Actually that is a very good point. Mobile spawns close to contested objective shouldn't be allow for a respawn, but to be honest knowing what the Pair of Socks can be like and hearing them complaining about a bad play made me completely overlook that.

It's hard to tell when A Pair of Socks is being serious and this is one of those time. I might not take Socks seriously when they are being serious and frankly it is just easier to treat it as it's not.

34 minutes ago, Emcitement said:

Yeah. Or maybe even be able to go up behind a car spawner and press our action key to "disable" them so that we don't have to waste our resources and slots to take them out.

Or maybe just get a game sense and walk up to the car spawner to disable it temporarily. Once you play this game long enough you know what to do.

• Like 1

Yall still replying to this shit? xd

Sign in to follow this