Sign in to follow this  
KillerTurtle15

Don't announce when you implement battleeye

because i want all this scum to be suddenly smacked by the ban hammer and not have time to turn off their cheats just before battleye is implemented

BattlEye needs to be patched in, pretty sure people will notice it being installed (as they should).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KillerTurtle15 said:

because i want all this scum to be suddenly smacked by the ban hammer and not have time to turn off their cheats just before battleye is implemented

be runs in taskmanager and most games with be u have to agree to battleyes eula so probably not gonna happen bro

There is no way to hide release of Battleeye honestly because it gonna be released with patch and it's major change - meaning it needs to be include in patch notes.

Also I don't specify message i got from support due how it violates ToS (not talking about bans etc.) but all this who gonna be unbanned gonna get message somewhere after Battleeye goes online.

Edited by MitneAlt

FairFight was able to be implemented into the game without anybody noticing it, because initially it did not require a client patch to make it work.

This will not be the case with BattlEye. There will be a patch, and you will be notified ahead of time.

You will also be informed if there are any conflicts with the advanced launcher, which a lot of people are using. We are not interested in banning anyone unfairly.

I know this has been stated previously by others, but I think it is important that people are aware that we are not interested in causing people any unecessary trouble.

Edit: Also locked, there are other threads to discuss this further.