avivcli

account password

i need help

i dont get any answer from support

i didnt log in for a long time and now im being asked to change password when i log in

problem is that email they send the reset password link to is no longer availible, what can i do to get my account back?

The support team still has a lot of tickets on their hands, it could take them a while before they're able to get back to you.

I've also never had that email be expired for me, that seems like a weird issue.

5 hours ago, Kevkof said:

The support team still has a lot of tickets on their hands, it could take them a while before they're able to get back to you.

I've also never had that email be expired for me, that seems like a weird issue.

its not expired. i had email in hotmail.com and hotmail had been shutdown years ago

2 hours ago, avivcli said:

its not expired. i had email in hotmail.com and hotmail had been shutdown years ago

2019-02-07_07-46-34.png

Hotmail still exists, you had the misfortune of not managing your accounts thoroughly.

If you no longer have access to the email account, you'll need to wait for support to get back to you.

It could take some time, but they'll get back to you when they can.

you can still acess your hotmail adress trough outlook tho (i use multiple ones myself)  , but if you don't have acess to it , well , wait support is the only thing you can do , sadly support is really overfilled with requests and it might take months before you get an answer

Edited by Ketog

i remember hotmail sent a message some years ago they said their email is going to be disabled

still got all of my old hotmail addresses... so... that'd be odd