Skerza

Organizing the weapon inventory

Regarding a topic that i saw about having weapons as favorites to have them appear at the top of the list i was thinking why not have classes that you can make and choose during missions or before missions? This would make going through weapons less of a hassle and make it easier overall if you want to combat another play style quick and easy. 

Having classes wouldn't make it into a arcade type of game like cod or battlefield in my opinion and loose the whole switch your weapon on the go but for someone like me who switches weapons that has a good weapon set up for example joker Tas 20 with joker 'fang' it would save me from scrolling down but i also like to switch it up with a act 44 that's where the old system would still be useful

You can make this a contact unlockable item like the car, theme, outfit space/slots you get from leveling tier 5 contacts up. You can start with 1 then have up to 4 or something around that.  

Anyways What do you guys think? i don't know if this was mention before, must have but been overlooked or is in the sea of suggestions

• Like 3

yeah, i always figured it'd be easy to tie your loadout to outfit slots, or something like that. it'd be pretty convenient for sure having preset loadouts

Just organise all weapons A-Z by default should be a easier fix then implementing a new dynamic into the game.

Loadout slots were something that was asked for a lot - so that'd be nice.

I'm opposed to alphabetically since the naming schemes aren't always followed by and some weapons might be harder to find thus. A search bar - or just sorting for yourself would be nice 

Just to note: You can already filter by weapon type. At the top, over the weapons, a weapon class can be selected.

Still a nause with 80+ weapons (actuallx also earlier than that but you know, humble brag)

And while we're at it: reusable weapon mods. Just have them in your inventory, be able to use them on every weapon without having to unequip/equip them... or search through your collection, wondering where the fuck you put it on last before you had to switch quickly and had no time to unequip them...

And make that accountwide xd One can dream...

Edited by neophobia

4 minutes ago, neophobia said:

Loadout slots were something that was asked for a lot - so that'd be nice.

I'm opposed to alphabetically since the naming schemes aren't always followed by and some weapons might be harder to find thus. A search bar - or just sorting for yourself would be nice 

Just to note: You can already filter by weapon type. At the top, over the weapons, a weapon class can be selected.

Still a nause with 80+ weapons (actuallx also earlier than that but you know, humble brag)

And while we're at it: reusable weapon mods. Just have them in your inventory, be able to use them on every weapon without having to unequip/equip them... or search through your collection, wondering where the fuck you put it on last before you had to switch quickly and had no time to unequip them...

And make that accountwide xd One can dream...

I have almost all the weapons in the game and I only use a select few so I was wondering if classes cause solve my issue of going through loads of weapons just to choose a set I rock with 

11 hours ago, Skerza said:

I have almost all the weapons in the game and I only use a select few so I was wondering if classes cause solve my issue of going through loads of weapons just to choose a set I rock with 

ye, that's what i meant by loadouts.

i mean, to be fair, it might be enough if you could just mark some as favourite - and they'd turn up at the top of the list... that should be a bit easier to do.

however, as you said, classes/loadouts would be cool too - to me in the regard that you can also put in appropriate mods/cars and maybe a fitting outfit, all at once...

but ye, these ideas definitely aren't new, players have been asking about this quite some times before...

Edited by neophobia