Kariiim

i got problem when i try to send weapon to my other char it says your account is not allowed?

i got problem when i try to send weapon to my other char it says your account is not allowed? can any one help ?? Also this is s not trade lock

Edited by Kariiim

It happens with all weapons or with specific one? If no, which one?

Just now, Saxtus said:

It happens with all weapons or with specific one? If no, which one?

no all

Oh, the plot thickens. You sent any weapon successfully in the past? If yes, from/to same character? How long ago?

1 hour ago, Saxtus said:

Oh, the plot thickens. You sent any weapon successfully in the past? If yes, from/to same character? How long ago?

yes i did i just need some help not many people are seeing this to help me 

actully since like from 2 mounths i cant send any thing since i came back to game

LIKE i came back i abe to trade after 5 days or somthing i cant to anything

Gotta ask (sorry I know it's a really dumb thing to bring up): regular guns can't be traded and are bound to your character. Guessing they are all JMB weapons? Those are the only ones that can be traded.

Anyway. Trade lock possibly? If it is this it'll show how long in chat on login. Few days at most typically. Something like "[Trade][System]: Time remaining on Trade Lock: _ days"

I do recall other people mentioning a bug where it'd state an absurd amount of time for it. If that's the case then.. you might have to toss a ticket to support and wait a good long while unfortunately.

10 hours ago, Genobee said:

Gotta ask (sorry I know it's a really dumb thing to bring up): regular guns can't be traded and are bound to your character. Guessing they are all JMB weapons? Those are the only ones that can be traded.

Anyway. Trade lock possibly? If it is this it'll show how long in chat on login. Few days at most typically. Something like "[Trade][System]: Time remaining on Trade Lock: _ days"

I do recall other people mentioning a bug where it'd state an absurd amount of time for it. If that's the case then.. you might have to toss a ticket to support and wait a good long while unfortunately.

noo its A JMB called FFA R&D III its 3 slots obir with 3 burst shots and it called JOker