Kariiim

no han veo civilians cars in streets anymore?

Would be nice if civilians would receive some player-only cars on streets, like Patriot V20 or Seiyo Espacio.

16 hours ago, Mitne said:

Would be nice if civilians would receive some player-only cars on streets, like Patriot V20 or Seiyo Espacio.

You just don't want to spend the 100$ to spawn a car.

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

You just don't want to spend the 100$ to spawn a car.

That and I mean... why not?

I was going through some old screenshots and noticed that indeed the civilian Han Veos are missing. They were probably gutted in order to make way for the Veo taxi, iirc the vehicle spawn list is limited

30 minutes ago, Nitronik said:

I was going through some old screenshots and noticed that indeed the civilian Han Veos are missing. They were probably gutted in order to make way for the Veo taxi, iirc the vehicle spawn list is limited

Yeah. The moment Han Veo taxies appeared, all civilian Han Veos disappeared for me as well.

I think it's just another of thousand of old G1 incompetences... they probably just reskined Han Veo and that was their patch about Han Veo taxies...

7 hours ago, Mitne said:

Yeah. The moment Han Veo taxies appeared, all civilian Han Veos disappeared for me as well.

I think it's just another of thousand of old G1 incompetences... they probably just reskined Han Veo and that was their patch about Han Veo taxies...

Civilian cars use their own assets instead of sharing them with player vehicles so this wouldn't surprise me. I wish we would get that starter car from YoDawg already.