Mobpi

Tips for being better

12 hours ago, Mobpi said:

Was macht dich hier zu einem besseren Spieler? Ich weiß, dass Spielen im Allgemeinen dich mit der Zeit natürlich besser machen wird. Ist der Kampfclub ein wirklich guter Weg, um sich zu verbessern oder nur Missionen.

you buy a hack for 10$ and Cheating the hell out of your butt and after you get banned you say" I am so sorry, i cheating becouse apb is so dead and only cheating players are online, i want to play like the good players" and then you get your account back, so that is the way to play like the Best.

Little tip:

to become your account back after you get banned text the Support, it's best to add a screenshot with your friends in the old times from Apb.

works only with new publisher LittleOrbit 🤣

Edited by TackoGirl

first of all a decent pc helps alot .... but u need a nasa pc to run this game whiout a single freeze or sutter LOL

find the right sens

& play ntec

but try to play for fun & dont think too much abt it u will improve as u play

Honestly just find a weapon or setup you enjoy playing and stick with it.

You may also want to look into your movement as I've noticed a lot of lower-level golds and silvers tend to stop moving at random intervals and become a sitting duck. The idea, atleast for me, is to not stop moving while in an open area. It's a very common mistake I see nowadays and tends to cost players the match. While moving you always want to sprint (shift+movement key) rather than jog (movement key only). Jogging isn't viable as your movement is slower which allows the enemy to hit you more if their aim is on-point.

That's probably my most potent tip for "getting better".

When it comes to getting better, time and experience is the best teacher.

Sometimes the situation will call for a change. This can be either a change in weaponry, a change in approach, or even a change in play style.

One lesson is learning to use the terrain to your advantage. Cover is key to avoiding bullets. Knowing your terrain is also key to flanking. Always go for the upper hand, never do the same thing twice in a row.

Messing with mouse sensitivity can also help. Experiment so you can figure where you flick toward the enemy best, and which helps you maintain accuracy.

Learn when to use marksman mode, and when not to, when it comes to long and close range.

Another way to get better, is to play with friends, or group with people you like. You can learn a bit about everything by playing with them.

I'll say again though, time and experience will teach you what you'll need to know.