TobregirT

Support Help....

So I know this post is probably going to be deleted but Im going to post it just to inform people, so I forgot my email to my main... my fault but I submitted a support ticket with providing all information asked and was just replied to with an automated email... I feel like support isn’t even looking into these lost account cases or don’t care like I spent almost 900$ on this game and now for me to lose my account because support doesn’t wanna release my email... it’s dumb to me like wow I even offered to show them picture I’d for the name on the account and none of that is sufficient information, all my transaction ids start to finish and dated wasn’t enough or anything

i hope everyone else’s case goes better then mine, so far my experience with support is garbage 1/10 .....

Someone tag the owner I’d like if he seen this post or if I could talk to him about it, I feel like he would be more understanding then a robotic machine

Did you forget the email or password? Or like me are unable to access the old email. Also what was your ticket # if you don’t mind me asking 

nope all I did is forget the email I used I got the password and all that Jazz all I need is JUST the email I used

edit: ticket number was 1813

Edited by TobregirT

Bump, still no help or fix

EDIT: Still no reply from support i replied to him 8 minutes after now its been almost three days and no reply.

Edited by TobregirT

Message from the CEO

Looks like they are struggling to cope with the volume of tickets so you will have to wait a bit more.

Well at least they adressed that, the g1 forced reset tickets are also cut and paste me and two friends have the exact same response, which is dumb, he said there putting time into them idk how I got a cut/paste reply in like 11hrs lol

8 minutes ago, TobregirT said:

Well at least they adressed that, the g1 forced reset tickets are also cut and paste me and two friends have the exact same response, which is dumb, he said there putting time into them idk how I got a cut/paste reply in like 11hrs lol

Hey TobregirT!

I know it's frustrating not being able to get access to an account but due to how sensitive some information can be (in this case an email) they can't just give someone an email unless they're 150% sure the email belongs to a the player in question (data protection) - Best bet is to just wait if your ticket has not been closed since as a player said above they're pretty stacked with support tickets.

Yeah I hear what your saying just hoping I get my account back so I don’t just waste a ton of money all information I have them should of been enough but I was given a cut/paste reply which was frustrating, hope they get back to me with more questions soon, I have all info of the account just not the email used 

3 minutes ago, TobregirT said:

Yeah I hear what your saying just hoping I get my account back so I don’t just waste a ton of money all information I have them should of been enough but I was given a cut/paste reply which was frustrating, hope they get back to me with more questions soon, I have all info of the account just not the email used 

Again i'm really sorry you're dealing with this, it's never fun being locked out of an account you've worked hard on. 

i hope it gets resolved soon!

On 6/1/2018 at 9:08 AM, TobregirT said:

nope all I did is forget the email I used I got the password and all that Jazz all I need is JUST the email I used

edit: ticket number was 1813

Well, just sayin if someone hacked an account... or bought an account they would have the name and could easily get a cheap fake id with photo and all... but if you have the PW and all... and there's only so many email providers... I mean why is it so hard to figure out or try out your emails?  See that's weird too since most people keep their emails for years but change their PW's frequently.  So as a security precaution just a photo id with a name, provided as an email picture isn't much.  Maybe show them a bank statement with the purchase amount and dates and proof payment was made to G1.

Okay fair enough, if someone wants to go through all that work, I gave them every transaction and date and they gave me a cut/paste email saying it was insufficient gave them the IP address the account was created on the address, and if need be I can show them my passport my drivers liscense and a few bills with my name and address on it, if I was trying to scam and giving all this information that fraud to the max very easy to be charged, I just want my account idk what they will ask of me but so far what they asked and I provided was insufficient according to the bot

Your issue will be addressed, that I promise.

The only problem lies in the massive amount of tickets our help desk has to deal with. We'll get to you, it will just take some time.