lekki

Weird fence texture help?

It is not the resolution that is causing the issue, verify this yourself Anudureju by changing your game settings. (I have compared low 1024x768 vs low 1920x1080)

For some reason it appears that your game level of detail is on a very low setting, might be due to the game not knowing what settings to apply for your GFX card.

Go to the following location on your hard drive where APB is installed.

If steam it will be similar to this

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Config

• Delete the config folder or cut and paste somewhere so you dont lose all your settings.
  • Once it is gone, run the launcher and choose the repair option.
  • This will run the game with all default settings.

Still no change, I assume you are using the latest AMD drivers for the GFX card?

Edited by ElectroStingz

Still no change when deleting config folder. Will try updating graphic drivers.

Those are definitely low setting fences. Try changing qualities again - try Advanced Launcher otherwise.

Your other textures are on lower quality as well.

Edited by ❤BR)))❤

1 hour ago, neophobia said:

Those are definitely low setting fences. Try changing qualities again - try Advanced Launcher otherwise.

Advanced Launcher is still allowed? I know my textures are on lower quality. I want them to be on low quality 🙂

2 hours ago, lekki said:

Advanced Launcher is still allowed? I know my textures are on lower quality. I want them to be on low quality 🙂

it was an exception under tiggs and LO said they will keep it that way. (in the current state)

so ye

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 5:28 PM, neophobia said:

Advanced Launcher prop textures was the thing causing this. Put it on maximum, have normal fences again. ty

On 6/3/2018 at 9:33 PM, neophobia said:

it was an exception under tiggs and LO said they will keep it that way. (in the current state)

so ye

I know that Tiggs said long time ago it's ok to use advanced apb launcher but LO said it's not recommended because you might get falsely banned when BattlEye is in place. Or maybe i missed an announcements stating otherwise, so are you completely sure about this?

11 hours ago, Me Loco said:

I know that Tiggs said long time ago it's ok to use advanced apb launcher but LO said it's not recommended because you might get falsely banned when BattlEye is in place. Or maybe i missed an announcements stating otherwise, so are you completely sure about this?

you did miss something, am on phone, will look later. (or look up matts post in the meantime)

11 hours ago, MattScott said:

EDIT: For clarification, players can still use the Advanced Launcher for the time being. The developer was generous to share the code so we could test and review it. We hope to incorporate many of these features directly into APB in the future.

This is quoted from the OP in the BattleEye update thread