nikitos5

Make OSCAR and Colby M-1922 accessible

So, as a f2p player the only way to get these weapons below rank 195 is in joker store, but there is only a Tommygun with preset mobility sling and a one slotted oscar. So, in order to be good with tommygun you need at least hunting sight, oscar with 1 open slot is good. My suggestion is to make oscar and tommygun unlockable on low ranks like n-tec or oca. Also roles 'pointman' and 'marksman' unlock versions of these weapons with open slots: level 5 pointman unlocks tommygun with one open slot and marksman level 10 unlocks oscar with two open slots.

These weapons are too hard to get for a player who does not spend money on the game. You can replace the 195+ contact rewards for something like weapon skins or additional slots.

Edited by nikitos5
  • Like 1

As someone getting a character r220+..we don't need worse unlocks. Too often they're shit, especially after level 10 of the contact.

Personally I think it makes sense to have them unlock later.

I just gave an example. The reward could be something else

Edited by nikitos5

I really don't see the issue here. Working towards getting any additional weapons and gear towards end levels off progression is pretty normal for games.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

You already get the OSCAR and M-1922 from contacts though, just be slightly patient.

I really don't get the issue here.

why such an oddly specific request, wouldnt you rather have all armas weapons unlockable for ingame leasing?