Easych

Does Little Orbit want to transfer characters from Nekrova to the Citadel?

19 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

We are looking at migrating Nekrova to Citadel, but there are several complicated issues we need to sort out first.

Thanks,
Matt

Lmao farewell APB. Imma play non rus B2P games then. Enjoy your Charnobyl in Citadel

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Lmao farewell APB. Imma play non rus B2P games then. Enjoy your Charnobyl in Citadel

Thank you for kind of proving my point.

Whose idea was to make Nekrova anyway, bad decision. Sure i would prefer if the chat was always in english, but the cyrillic doesn't really bother me. I rather have 1/3 more players on the server than empty server, waiting for op and no cyrillic. I don't get it why is it so hard for people to just ignore it

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fatal1ty Pixels said:

Whose idea was to make Nekrova anyway, bad decision. Sure i would prefer if the chat was always in english, but the cyrillic doesn't really bother me. I rather have 1/3 more players on the server than empty server, waiting for op and no cyrillic. I don't get it why is it so hard for people to just ignore it

It's because the weapon stats from the 4game servers are different from the main G1s. 

6 hours ago, wibsey said:

It's because the weapon stats from the 4game servers are different from the main G1s. 

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2017/02/wowfebruaryalready.html what? 
>>Will you delete some of the content that players had, or will all items be present after the transfer?
We are still reviewing the content that Innova players had and comparing it to what we support in our version of the game. We may need to remove any content that was not intended to be released to players such as in-development/incomplete clothing, weapons, etc. Besides those items, we plan to bring over all other content including the items created for the Innova build of the game. In the case of weapons, we may alter their stats slightly to maintain proper game balance with our weapons.

Edited by Sakuraya
UPD
  • Like 1

On 11/25/2018 at 10:00 PM, Sakuraya said:

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2017/02/wowfebruaryalready.html what? 
>>Will you delete some of the content that players had, or will all items be present after the transfer?
We are still reviewing the content that Innova players had and comparing it to what we support in our version of the game. We may need to remove any content that was not intended to be released to players such as in-development/incomplete clothing, weapons, etc. Besides those items, we plan to bring over all other content including the items created for the Innova build of the game. In the case of weapons, we may alter their stats slightly to maintain proper game balance with our weapons.

You're quoting a blog post from 2017 when they moved 4games Innova server to G1s Nekrova server. 

They legit gave them a server to keep the weapons that are not in the main g1 game and the old stats that changed. So what is your point?

On 11/25/2018 at 5:00 PM, Sakuraya said:

what? 

On 11/25/2018 at 5:00 PM, Sakuraya said:

Besides those items, we plan to bring over all other content including the items created for the Innova build of the game. In the case of weapons, we may alter their stats slightly to maintain proper game balance with our weapons.

you answered your own question lol