Excalibur!

[GAME]Crossmap contact progression.

I am feeling a bit lazy to explain all over...

-The main idea is that you being able to play with your friends ANY map without worrying about you being unable to upgrade your contacts because they are in other one.

-Another solution for queueing (or whatever is called 😜 ). You would be able to join any map available without worrying that the ones you are about to play are full or semi-empty.

-No more worries about your prem running out  because the other two points.

-"But but people will join the maps they most want".

Did it ever happened because people needed to upgrade a specific contact in a specific map? Freedom to select the map solves not only the issues above but the queue one... if one map is full (or two or three), you can select another.

EDIT: Fight Club may be not join in this suggestion because everyone would play there. But maybe a contact there after reaching max rank to unlock some nice items would be nice too.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

I feel like this may have been why Organizational Standing was originally in the game. 

With many players having maxed out contacts now, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to have it as long as it has a very high EXP count. I've been playing this mobile game that, ontop of EXP for your 'pawns' you have have EXP for your own self that scales super high. Maybe include something with that with rewards like special disouncts on leases, or special clothing, or lesser versions of ARAMS only guns?

6 hours ago, MonteJr said:

I feel like this may have been why Organizational Standing was originally in the game. 

With many players having maxed out contacts now, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to have it as long as it has a very high EXP count. I've been playing this mobile game that, ontop of EXP for your 'pawns' you have have EXP for your own self that scales super high. Maybe include something with that with rewards like special disouncts on leases, or special clothing, or lesser versions of ARAMS only guns?

I wont do it now since how things are going... but for those who want to play with friends and both need diferent maps contacts, it would be really nice to have this feature. Is something that i asked long time ago and went unheard. I lost several hours of prem because playing with friends when i needed to upgrade my contacts.

It should be really simple to do and its necessary at this point.

If I were going to have cross-district pledging I'd do it at 50% efficiency or something personally.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kewlin said:

If I were going to have cross-district pledging I'd do it at 50% efficiency or something personally.

Care to explain? You would do the same as the other district, and solve the issues adressed. Why would you need to lower it to 50%?

Just now, LuzExtinguido said:

Care to explain? You would do the same as the other district, and solve the issues adressed. Why would you need to lower it to 50%?

No real concrete reason, I just would prefer it that way or with no cross district pledging at all. Feels better that way IMO.

12 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

No real concrete reason, I just would prefer it that way or with no cross district pledging at all. Feels better that way IMO.

Then if there is not real concrete reason it would be 100% still  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯