Sign in to follow this  
Nitronik

Team outfit suggestions for Epidemic

The contacts have emissive ( = shines brightly) elements on their suits. Could the players' hazmat suit get team colored emissive patches on their shoulders and knees?  I feel this would help with team recognition a lot

Another suggestion is tweaking the components of each outfit - there is a Gas Mask with side filter on ARMAS, which could be used for female characters and/or for a different faction (so they have unique masks)

Food for thought

given the unreliability of red names showing up, this is a great idea

Edited by CookiePuss

i think if we just seal the masks tight, we would have no conflict and this city can truly become peaceful once again.

and you wouldn't inhale the gas either!

10 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

i think if we just seal the masks tight, we would have no conflict and this city can truly become peaceful once again.

and you wouldn't inhale the gas either!

you wouldn't have to inhale oxygen either to bring peace in san paro smdh

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

given the unreliability of red names showing up, this is a great idea

I love jamming my face in someones patootie and their name tag still not showing up.

8 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I love jamming my face in someones patootie and their name tag still not showing up.

ironically that's the easiest way to tell enemies from friendlies apart - the guy runs like a player and has no name? shoot his face off!

Just now, Nitronik said:

ironically that's the easiest way to tell enemies from friendlies apart - the guy runs like a player and has no name? shoot his face off!

I was being hyperbolic. Is annoying trying to spot players cause you can hardly see their model from the fog and then their name doesn't show up anyway.

• Thanks 1

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Is annoying trying to spot players cause you can hardly see their model from the fog

No denying that

Edited by Nitronik

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Thats pretty kinky.

Sign in to follow this