TzickyT

AHK kick from Battleye

this resolves a friend of mine trying out apb reloaded to give it a second chance.

this friend of mine has used AutoHotKey in the past for other games but says that he deleted every file on his computer that resolves around the program AutoHotKey. stil he gets kicked by battleye for having AutoHotKey active. How could we fix this problem so he wil not be kicked anymore

i myself have checked the computer for several points and it is true what he said that he deleted all the AutoHotKey files in his computer.

You could check the registry for any other remaining 'pieces of data' from the autohotkey install. You could do this manually or just something like ccleaner to clean up those old registry entries

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

You could check the registry for any other remaining 'pieces of data' from the autohotkey install. You could do this manually or just something like ccleaner to clean up those old registry entries

3 hours ago, TzickyT said:

this resolves a friend of mine trying out apb reloaded to give it a second chance.

this friend of mine has used AutoHotKey in the past for other games but says that he deleted every file on his computer that resolves around the program AutoHotKey. stil he gets kicked by battleye for having AutoHotKey active. How could we fix this problem so he wil not be kicked anymore

i myself have checked the computer for several points and it is true what he said that he deleted all the AutoHotKey files in his computer.

as friend mension above could be something in registry

same as in 4-6 places in temp files or some uncommon ahk files are in drive, something could always be running in background, some services etc. HiJackThisprogram. Use this to get rid of everything

we have done everything what has been said to this point and we stil get the message Autohotkey is stil working

Fixed the problem ( deleted all AHK programs / Rigistery / Temp Registery and Restarted pc whit reinstall of APB and Battleye)

• Like 1

On 10/20/2018 at 2:17 PM, TzickyT said:

Fixed the problem ( deleted all AHK programs / Rigistery / Temp Registery and Restarted pc whit reinstall of APB and Battleye)

reinstall APB was waste of time
``deleted all AHK programs / Rigistery / Temp Registery and Restarted pc``
this should do the work or reinstall BE if still problem (but i will say u should do this first)

Glad you found the issue. It's stupid that Battleye blocks AHK. Many gaming mice have built in memory for macros, and many need to their macro software installed for the side buttons to work properly.