Cocoonutz

Able to log into account but not characters

Any one else unable to log into a character? (Yes i'm probably just being impatient and not letting the server properly reboot) @MattScott

Edited by Cocoonutz

5 minutes ago, Cocoonutz said:

Any one else unable to log into a character? (Yes i'm probably just being impatient and not letting the server properly reboot) @MattScott

Why everybody finds it easier to tag Matt instead of reading the announcements?

1 minute ago, Saxtus said:
Why everybody finds it easier to tag Matt instead of reading the announcements?
Just read it incorrectly and didn't notice that Jericho and Han would be down for longer 😛 disregard this post then~ also tagging Matt Scott is obviously easy cause he generally responds pretty fast so if I didn't see the announcement then he would informed me about it or any one else

I surely don't want to be Matt Scott. He is trying his best, yet he gets no slack from the community.

29 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

I surely don't want to be Matt Scott. He is trying his best, yet he gets no slack from the community.

Never said he wasn't trying his best, wasn't trying to be a burden to him or anything was just curious what was happening because I lacked the knowledge Edited by Cocoonutz

I did the same thing . After I logged in I got to the character select and saw that both my characters had no money at all lol . Yes I was being impatient since the game is not supposed to come up for another 1 and 15 minutes!

7 minutes ago, Kadama said:

I did the same thing . After I logged in I got to the character select and saw that both my characters had no money at all lol . Yes I was being impatient since the game is not supposed to come up for another 1 and 15 minutes!

yeah haha I got super confused until the other guy informed me about it hah

2 hours ago, Saxtus said:

Matt is a big boy, he's doing fine I'm sure.
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Be 130 pm utc, that be 6 n a half hours...WHY ARE YOU CLOSED

I know your pain!!

i'll be fine when i get home from work in 7hours and be able to play tho