OvermoderatedForum

SPPD Uniforms & Vehicles

This is probably more relevant to us lore junkies but I would love to see more lore friendly police things added. In APB lore Enforcers are more along the lines of legalized vigilantes and are technically above the SPPD.

But that doesn't mean those of us who like to roleplay SPPD should be left in the dark, right? For example, as seen on some contacts, there's a badge necklace that isn't available to players. In the current G1-era login menu, Enforcers get a Praetorian themed login screen with what I can only assume are SPPD members standing around on guard. They have badges on their uniform shirt shoulders and what I so far know as unique symbols on their bullet proof vests.

Also, as seen in this older trailer, is an SPPD police car 

So what I really want for the future is SPPD preset clothing I guess? At least from the police role. Lorewise it makes some sort of sense. Miguel Estebano for example used to be SPPD but left in favor of the Enforcers because it had more freedom and perks to it. But that doesn't necessarily say that all Enforcers ingame shouldn't be able to represent the otherwise NPC-non-existent SPPD.

In shorter wards, it would be cool if we got preset SPPD outfits and maybe a few vehicles. Probably attributed to the Cop Role. Police Clans and RP'rs have been a thing from the start of APB and giving us some first party love would be nice.

Thank you and much love to the badge bearers.

Edited by Tizzie

You and everyone who pretends to be SPPD disgusts me.

You're an enforcer, not SPPD, stop, I demand you STOP!

• Thanks 1

I'd like to see more faction oriented clothing, and this might be a step toward that. Though this need to be considered from a lore standpoint.

Could you provide more images of the accessories you mentioned? Might be possible to incorporate non-branded versions of these items.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Why ask for preset sets when you can just make your own?

I think it's mainly the limitation of customisation for f2p players.

• Like 1