There are many active cheaters and we know their names, they need to be banned asap.

Some cheaters even stream themselves cheating and get away with it for months.

Kicking cheater patootie is a key milestone of fixing apb.

High iq veteran apb players are at your disposal, please make use of this!

Time ago I used to report them to the support, one of this days I did  it once again, i don’t think that’s gonna help, they keep remaking accs, today I saw plenty of them online, including 2 of the ones I reported who were just flying and enjoying their time. :classic_sad: I guess we should just be patience and put all of our hope on Battleye.

3 hours ago, TeazleBitch said:

Time ago I used to report them to the support, one of this days I did  it once again, i don’t think that’s gonna help, they keep remaking accs, today I saw plenty of them online, including 2 of the ones I reported who were just flying and enjoying their time. :classic_sad: I guess we should just be patience and put all of our hope on Battleye.

Thats never been productive. Why? You spend way much more time recording or gathering matterial to expose cheaters than them to create a new account and keep cheating.

Plus you are spending your precious time doing developers, gm (just staff in gral.) work.

Your work here is to enjoy the game, not report cheaters.

Sadly, this still g1, and i dont think that adding battle eye to fairfight will do anything honestly. Without experienced gms (they are just volunteers lmao) patroling the streets to efficiently take down the rage/obvious ones this will be hard. People will spend days and days playing with these people and until an anticheat takes action the damage is already done. I don't think anything will change...

Be patient, they will be banned soon but Little Orbit wants to get a new Anti Cheat system in place and have it working in a way which works properly and not causing false bans just like FairFight did.

If something is worth doing, It's worth doing right... A memo which didn't make it to GamersFirst office apparently.

3 hours ago, Ken2 said:

Thats never been productive. Why? You spend way much more time recording or gathering matterial to expose cheaters than them to create a new account and keep cheating.

Plus you are spending your precious time doing developers, gm (just staff in gral.) work.

Your work here is to enjoy the game, not report cheaters.

Sadly, this still g1, and i dont think that adding battle eye to fairfight will do anything honestly. Without experienced gms (they are just volunteers lmao) patroling the streets to efficiently take down the rage/obvious ones this will be hard. People will spend days and days playing with these people and until an anticheat takes action the damage is already done. I don't think anything will change...

I agree with the first part.

i bet Lixil will sick that rabbit of hers (the old forum pic) on any botters

should be an interesting watch  😉

Battleye can't come quick enough, literally going up against cheater groups now.

the lag makes it impossible to fight against them when they are grouped like that

well it will be here soon now that  Little Orbit is changing things for the better

even if they get delayed  I'll be happy when its done