(PS4)grunge76

PS4 Version Patriot Vegas G24

On the PS4 version there are 2 Regular Patriot Vegas G24's that can only be unlocked on Armas Marketplace.  One is tradeable and one is non-tradeable.  I am not referring to the 4x4 models either.  I unlocked the non-tradeable G24 by purchasing the Vegas Uber Bundle that includes the car.  Does anyone know what bundle or purchase option includes the tradeable G24?  Is it in "Key to the City" pack?  Again, I'm not referring to the 4X4 so please don't comment about the 4x4.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You have to unlock the tradeable Vegas through contacts as you rank up.

I have unlocked them as I level up.  I'm rank 231 and only have Gumball and Birth left who are both level 9.  I'm only speaking of the tradeable G24 that states only available on Armas Marketplace.  I unlocked the tradeable G21, G22, G23 and the non-tradeable G24; but the tradeable G24 that states only available on Armas Marketplace is still locked.  I've also bought the Firehawk 4x4 and Rhino 4x4 on Armas to unlock them. but I just want to know about a single car that is Armas only and everyone who comments doesn't seem to understand.  This is a new post of one I did before  Little Orbit took over and overhauled the Forums.  This is why I wish I could add screenshots from my phone that I downloaded from my ps4 but apparently they only allow existing attachments and images from url.....  it would help people understand what I'm talking about.  Maybe someone can explain how to insert an image from my phone, if there is a way?  Please help.  Thank you

I doubt that the G24 would be tradable as it is pretty strong, in PC, its available who have bought the vehicle but not tradeable since you can buy it for very cheap, probably a small error. 

Anything that you pay real money for is untradable, other than Legendary weapons.  So that means that you can't buy a tradable G24 from Armas, and if you've seen one on the marketplace it's one that a player unlocked through progression.  You cannot trade any Armas variant of the Vegas.  If it says that an Armas only version is tradable, that's a bug.  Only ones bought with in-game currency can be traded.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

3 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Anything that you pay real money for is untradable, other than Legendary weapons.  So that means that you can't buy a tradable G24 from Armas, and if you've seen one on the marketplace it's one that a player unlocked through progression.  You cannot trade any Armas variant of the Vegas.  If it says that an Armas only version is tradable, that's a bug.  Only ones bought with in-game currency can be traded.

Holy moly!  Not the player marketplace.  Armas!  Go to the car kiosk in Breakwater, go down the list of cars and it shows a tradeable G24 that is Armas only.
10 hours ago, MoeEveryWeek said:

I doubt that the G24 would be tradable as it is pretty strong, in PC, its available who have bought the vehicle but not tradeable since you can buy it for very cheap, probably a small error. 

It's on the car list in the kiosk in breakwater, separate from the non-tradeable, a tradeable G24 that is only available through Armas.  How would that be an error?

1 hour ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:
Holy moly!  Not the player marketplace.  Armas!  Go to the car kiosk in Breakwater, go down the list of cars and it shows a tradeable G24 that is Armas only. It's on the car list in the kiosk in breakwater, separate from the non-tradeable, a tradeable G24 that is only available through Armas.  How would that be an error?
To be honest, it's APB, so anything can go wrong.  A few years ago, the removal of the 4th of July event caused the mods on the preset Birth Racing Vegas 4x4 to be swapped out... Basically changing one little thing can cause a whole lot of unintended changes as a side effect.  One year during an event (I think it was Easter) The OPGL's rate of fire, and mag size stats were accidentally swapped with the SHAW...  So it's very possible that it just has the wrong description to say that it's Armas Only, or it could be that it has the wrong tag set for whether it's tradable or not.

Either way, a tradable, Armas only vehicle unobtainable.   Edited by BrandonBranderson

9 hours ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:
Holy moly!  Not the player marketplace.  Armas!  Go to the car kiosk in Breakwater, go down the list of cars and it shows a tradeable G24 that is Armas only. It's on the car list in the kiosk in breakwater, separate from the non-tradeable, a tradeable G24 that is only available through Armas.  How would that be an error?
7 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:
To be honest, it's APB, so anything can go wrong.  A few years ago, the removal of the 4th of July event caused the mods on the preset Birth Racing Vegas 4x4 to be swapped out... Basically changing one little thing can cause a whole lot of unintended changes as a side effect.  One year during an event (I think it was Easter) The OPGL's rate of fire, and mag size stats were accidentally swapped with the SHAW...  So it's very possible that it just has the wrong description to say that it's Armas Only, or it could be that it has the wrong tag set for whether it's tradable or not.

Either way, a tradable, Armas only vehicle unobtainable.  
Well there you go @(PS4)grunge76 , it can be an error.