CookiePuss

Display Point Auction Timer

While obviously not a high priority, I would love to see the auction timer updated, especially for Display Points.
Currently for almost an entire week it shows ">8hrs", then on the last day it eventually becomes "<8hrs" then "<4hrs" and finally "<30min".

I wonder if it would be possible to have an actually timer?

Anyhoo, just a thought.

• Like 3

If they're going to touch that, I'd prefer to see it changed to show the exact timers... on everything.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

While obviously not a high priority, I would love to see the auction timer updated, especially for Display Points.
Currently for almost an entire week it shows ">8hrs", then on the last day it eventually becomes "<8hrs" then "<4hrs" and finally "<30min".

I wonder if it would be possible to have an actually timer?

Anyhoo, just a thought.

Did concept art for that ages ago. I'll bring those back later but for now here's this.

DX5T8Fc.png

(not in original quality house flooded a while ago Lost alot of images) Edited by Zolerox

12 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

But isn't it the same time every week?

Yes thursdays, but it should count down properly, as I am not a big fan of time or guessing.

8 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:
21 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

But isn't it the same time every week?

Yes thursdays, but it should count down properly, as I am not a big fan of time or guessing.
How is it guessing when it is the same time and day.

Forums are not letting me directly reply to you for some reason, probably because we have too much fun.

Sometimes my state of mind isn't the best, so it would be nice if it actually told me how much time was left on the market, instead of just saying >8 for 7 days.

3 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

Forums are not letting me directly reply to you for some reason, probably because we have too much fun.

Sometimes my state of mind isn't the best, so it would be nice if it actually told me how much time was left on the market, instead of just saying >8 for 7 days.

But you can just look at your current time and the time that it always ends at to determine how long it has.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:
4 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

But you can just look at your current time and the time that it always ends at to determine how long it has.
Too hard, I don't have time for that.

The time changes. 
Even this week joker displays were as much as 6 hours different. 
Also, when I used to buy them a lot, had to set an alarm for the middle of the night to snatch em. 
This week was anywhere from 11am to 5pm. 

Just now, CookiePuss said:

The time changes. 
Even this week joker displays were as much as 6 hours different. 
Also, when I used to buy them a lot, had to set an alarm for the middle of the night to snatch em. 
This week was anywhere from 11am to 5pm. 

Odd, I have never noticed the time changing, it's been broken for me for 5 years.