Sign in to follow this  
Mack_ii

Game suggestions reflection thing

Earlier today in the unofficial APB discord, there was a conversation regarding what people would consider very useful in the game. Here's a few suggestions I remember:

- Someone suggested there should be more melee weapons added into the game. I suspected it'll not be a good idea since the APB mechanics does not support melee combat. One person did mentioned it'd end up being too OP or too useless. Because of the mechanics, that same person suggested a dodge roll movement, where a player would slide or roll on the floor in order to evade bullets, as well as the ability to be instantly killed if shot in the head.

- Someone else thought about adding a matchmaking feature in which allows clans members to only fight the rival/enemy clan (of course, both clans will be in different factions). I figured it'll be a great idea to have that included, but I'm not sure how it can be implemented.

- I brought up a suggestion in which I'm sure will not be included into the game, but may sound a bit interesting. There could be a district which allows all players to fight each other regardless of their factions without getting punished, basically a free-for-all district. I scraped that idea off since I thought it would not make any sense if a enforcer shot another enforcer and improve their prestige that way. Besides, it can lose the point of the game in general. 

Now, before you guys tell me these are the worst ideas ever, I already know. I won't be surprised if someone does tell me, but will be if someone actually likes one of these ideas, especially the second.

2 hours ago, chaosleader said:

Someone suggested there should be more melee weapons added into the game.

please dont encourage him, he refuses to listen to reason
  • Thanks 1