Sign in to follow this  
ZoriaDunne

DMR stun damage

Makes no sense having a sniper that kills in 3 hits if it stuns you in 2 hits, It's just 2 hits and you're death.
It's even faster than HVR.
Just fix that...

It doesn't stun in two hits, its stuns in three.

Edited by Nanometic

Yeah as said above it's three, not two, so you're almost always going to kill somebody instead of stunning them. It actually only stuns rarely and it's very situational. There's a small frame of time where a CA3 user getting shot by a DMR will get stunned because CA3 only makes their HP regen quicker, not their stamina meaning if timed right a DMR can stun them instead of killing them. Theoretically I'm assuming you can stun somebody with it after they take fall damage but I've personally never done that to anyone in my time using the DMR. But yeah it doesn't need to be changed really. It's too situational to be OP and the amount of people actually using DMR's to begin with is low.

22 hours ago, Tizzie said:

Yeah as said above it's three, not two, so you're almost always going to kill somebody instead of stunning them. It actually only stuns rarely and it's very situational. There's a small frame of time where a CA3 user getting shot by a DMR will get stunned because CA3 only makes their HP regen quicker, not their stamina meaning if timed right a DMR can stun them instead of killing them. Theoretically I'm assuming you can stun somebody with it after they take fall damage but I've personally never done that to anyone in my time using the DMR. But yeah it doesn't need to be changed really. It's too situational to be OP and the amount of people actually using DMR's to begin with is low.

I always get stun in 2 o_O Is it because I use Kevlar?

22 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:
On 7/28/2018 at 9:29 PM, Tizzie said:

I always get stun in 2 o_O Is it because I use Kevlar?

Kevlar only gives you more health, not stamina. Players have 1000hp and a DMR does 400 hp and stamina per shot. Kevlar 3 adds 300hp so if you're using kevlar 3 then you're going to have 100 hp left after 3 shots but zero stamina meaning it'd be a stun
  • Like 1

To add to this, if you use clotting agent you can get get stunned in 2 hits if you're past 88M and manage to heal a bit between hits.