Y2Venom

Remove Clans from Bronze Servers

As the title says, i have always been vocal about bringing in new players, but a clan communicating against newplayers not communicating is very unfair.

6 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

As the title says, i have always been vocal about bringing in new players, but a clan communicating against newplayers not communicating is very unfair.

TBH it has nothing to do with the clan system. Clan system is working as intended, Problem we have is with the people dethreating to get into bronze districts which should have some sort of consequences. 

On 7/27/2018 at 6:05 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

How is a clan group any different from a normal group?

As i mentoned. A group of players activly communicating against a team that have never played together from different countries and different languages is unfair. Clans playing clans is fine. But the bronze servers is where our new players start playing.  

21 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:
On 7/27/2018 at 1:05 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

As i mentoned. A group of players activly communicating against a team that have never played together from different countries and different languages is unfair. Clans playing clans is fine. But the bronze servers is where our new players start playing.  
so you want players that use voice to be removed, thats half the pop then as vivox is always running even new players can use it too as its a built in feature (altho most close the exe for vivox cuz they claim it lag, i never notice lag from it) so what do you do then?

6 hours ago, Y2Venom said:
On 7/27/2018 at 7:05 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Remove clans and people can still play like that. People already plan like that without clans. I'm not in a clan but can play with active communication anytime I want. Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

I'm going to be blunt about this.... Horrible idea.

At first I was confused by this and could not understand who would want this with how there are so many bronzes who are in clans.
Now I seen your post claiming It's unfair which is by far is stupid to even suggest that.
That entitled attitude of "everything  is unfair if I don't like it" that I keep seeing  lately is really getting annoying.
Any bronze can make a clan and any bronze can join a clan. find one you like and join it. there are no restrictions everyone has the same opportunity on this.

Why make it to where bronzes can not join a clan and make new friends to play with regularly which makes the game funner and people play more?
This absolutely makes no sense.
People like to play games that are fun and a whole district of lonely new players will only turn bronze into a emo wasteland.
Absolutely against this.