Sign in to follow this  
Kominis

Equiptment seems to be broken

It seems like level 4 equiptment doesn't do it's job sometimes. Has anyone realise this ?

that has been an issue for years lol. some mission it works and some missions they are super slow for God knows why. Most of the times it happens to me on objectives that are litteraly... OPEN

Objectives aren't uniform in their completion speed. This is more noticeable in missions with "Burn" objectives.

I don't know if there's a correlation between objectives in missions offered by high tier contacts and the time needed to complete said objectives, but it wouldn't surprise me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

I don't know if there's a correlation between objectives in missions offered by high tier contacts and the time needed to complete said objectives, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Wouldn't make much sense when you consider that a rank 30 teammate in your team would face the exact same difficulty completing the objective. Some just seem to take a lot longer than regular, by design.

2 minutes ago, Sniperturtle said:
Wouldn't make much sense when you consider that a rank 30 teammate in your team would face the exact same difficulty completing the objective. Some just seem to take a lot longer than regular, by design. 

Not a lot of APB's mission design makes sense. A max rank character can pledge to the lowest tier contacts and receive easier missions than someone who is only halfway through the progression tree.

9 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

Not a lot of APB's mission design makes sense. A max rank character can pledge to the lowest tier contacts and receive easier missions than someone who is only halfway through the progression tree. 
Each contact offers different missions i heard, however I often feel that it's more or less based on the day. I've gotten days where i get the same mission 5x out of 8 missions, and then other times where its fewer. I do believe contact pledging does effect it though.

Sign in to follow this