SunnyMonroe

Training District

Id like to share a little idea

but first of all im sorry about my bad english also if it seems a bit wired to u, hope u all get me right!

what do u think about a training district???

- there is no matchmaking, only u decide who is ur enemie, fractions are equal (enfos can fight enfos, crimes can fight crimes)
- 1 vs 1 or team vs team
- so an Advanced player can take care about a beginner and share tipps and tricks in a fight
- a clan or friends can do training sessions
- u can try a new weapon on a friend without being kicked after 5 kills
- u can choose about 2 options
  - do regular parts of a mission
  - or u just kill each other
- for the map maybe it could use a multirange piece of financial (from skatepark to criminal money drop maybe)
- i also was thinking about some little rewards
  - some titles maybe
  - consumeables
  - joker tickets
  - maybe a perm sidearm chooser like the primary chooser from tutorial for doin 50 sessions or something like that

i know ppl will farm it or find a way to abuse it
but it also could give beginners a better start into the game

• Like 3

I think this is a great idea to help new players and also old  ones to train theyr skill in gameplay etc. Would be verry cool if there will be something like that released.

And it would be cool tbh, if a district will be realeased where clans can compete against other clans, also crimes vs crimes, enfs vs enfs and cross faction matches, like team deathmatch or deathmatch....

Edited by SpeedyCat
  • Like 1

As long as there are no rewards that people can farm, I find it an excellent idea.
Kudos to @SunnyBastard!

• Thanks 1

There was (well, there should still be) an option to enter into a Training district shortly after creating a character, where you'd run a couple fool-proof missions to get a grip of how they work, before starting to get matched against other Trainees (still not guaranteed, you might get unopposed missions as well). If you skipped the Training, or decided to come out of it after being done with it, you'd have the choice to get into regular districts. I think it has been removed with the introduction of the new Tutorial, which is more like an in-game instructions manual than an actual Tutorial, possibly because ego farmers would just roll a new toon and roll newbies over and over until they made them quit.

If LO decides to reintroduce the Training district, it will have to be carefully planned. Pretty sure nobody wants to go back to that.

the old training district was a better tutorial then the new all-text one we have now imo, bringing it back would def be a good idea