So with the removal of the east servers and the servers on west being an advantage to the few who are on the west I suggest moving the servers to the central part of the US. Somewhere in the middle of the country where latency will be identical for each coast will be the most fair and balanced approach for everyone. Historically after maint the first server to see a pop is the one that was used, wether it was west or east due to the dying playerbase so LO going off of useage statistics is a very unreliable source of info to depict which coast ppl are from.

9 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

the servers on west being an advantage to the few who are on the west

Well for one LO owes Western Legits for having to play east. 

East was always better for the hackers and so is WF. 

And they let them all in. 

If it was a hackless game, I would agree on a texas or central server.

But most the pop are from other nations. and most hack, due to lack of concern by LO.

Making legits fight solid hackers from other nations is preposterous, So LO Owes me now. 

Adding levels so i gotta remax what i already earned and every mission is all hackers. 

LO might save some money moving to texas, the taxes in california are like russia.

I get 1ms in west fin, but 28 in west WF, so i think they have the 'Office server for 

west fin in Orange County, just south of Los Angeles, and the WF server must be farther away. 

Game has no future, its all hax, no staff, no staff actions as far as sard and bans ect.

From what I hear this is common with all the video games, their all hacked out.

LO would do good to just close its doors and sell out, this game is for seasoned hackers,

continuing to operate the game only serves criminals a platform to conduct their sociopathic interests. 

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Well for one LO owes Western Legits for having to play east. 

East was always better for the hackers and so is WF. 

And they let them all in. 

If it was a hackless game, I would agree on a texas or central server.

But most the pop are from other nations. and most hack, due to lack of concern by LO.

Making legits fight solid hackers from other nations is preposterous, So LO Owes me now. 

Adding levels so i gotta remax what i already earned and every mission is all hackers. 

LO might save some money moving to texas, the taxes in california are like russia.

I get 1ms in west fin, but 28 in west WF, so i think they have the 'Office server for 

west fin in Orange County, just south of Los Angeles, and the WF server must be farther away. 

Game has no future, its all hax, no staff, no staff actions as far as sard and bans ect.

From what I hear this is common with all the video games, their all hacked out.

LO would do good to just close its doors and sell out, this game is for seasoned hackers,

continuing to operate the game only serves criminals a platform to conduct their sociopathic interests. 

I was not talking about hackers mack. Central would benefit those in the US, which is the point of having US servers. Not trying to dis other countries but you can only focus on the region your setting up the servers for and if this is a US server for NA then if its bad for Brazil its a too bad so sad for them. I personally never had such a ping difference between Fin and WF so that might be a you problem.

8 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Central would benefit those in the US

Yes, It would help with pop, it would be hard on the Australian and other pacific nations that play west, 

but not as bad as it is for them to play east. which is always popped first, I dont know where they got their statistics from. 

I always seen east being used over west, even prior to the unbanning and new contacts. 

What I think is that they had to pay for that east server, and im thinking it was too much for their budget. 

However with that said, I think there are very few players from the western states, like 2or3 from California

a couple from Canada, in comparison to the rest of players living in N.A.

Having one central server would help us all. Instead of East/West.

Then everyone has to come to populate one server, not go east for a week, 

and then west for two days, and stop the East/West Rivalry.

15 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Yes, It would help with pop, it would be hard on the Australian and other pacific nations that play west, 

but not as bad as it is for them to play east. which is always popped first, I dont know where they got their statistics from. 

I always seen east being used over west, even prior to the unbanning and new contacts. 

What I think is that they had to pay for that east server, and im thinking it was too much for their budget. 

However with that said, I think there are very few players from the western states, like 2or3 from California

a couple from Canada, in comparison to the rest of players living in N.A.

Having one central server would help us all. Instead of East/West.

Then everyone has to come to populate one server, not go east for a week, 

and then west for two days, and stop the East/West Rivalry.

That will always be a thing as ppl are on each coast. Again for other countries there isnt much I can say, this is NA servers for NA living people. That should be the focus and the server location should be somewhere that will be the best overall for everyone. US central is the best place for both US, Canada and Mexico residing peeps as it will provide the best latency for all.

43 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

That will always be a thing as ppl are on each coast. Again for other countries there isnt much I can say, this is NA servers for NA living people. That should be the focus and the server location should be somewhere that will be the best overall for everyone. US central is the best place for both US, Canada and Mexico residing peeps as it will provide the best latency for all.

wheter you like it or not, there are probably more brs/south american players than US people playing East servers.

I will never understand why US players complain about 25-30 higher latency...

Edited by Uhtdred
  • Like 2

80% of the Na server is made up of Brazilians, now with western servers our ping is around 180-220. Before with the east servers our ping was around 120.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

wheter you like it or not, there are probably more brs/south american players than US people playing East servers.

I will never understand why US players complain about 25-30 higher latency...

When G1 let in the BRs years ago and lifted the ban on them many US players quit. Yea there are a good number of BR players playing. But they are in SA not NA. This is a server for North America and they are the focus. LO would have a SA server if they wanted to focus on that region.

Yes higher latency does alot for balanced gameplay, especially in a game where the server latency is abnormally high to begin with due to very low end servers and a highly unoptimized game. If LO is only going to have one server location it should be centeralized so that latency is best for all NA players on average.

7 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

When G1 let in the BRs years ago and lifted the ban on them many US players quit. Yea there are a good number of BR players playing. But they are in SA not NA. This is a server for North America and they are the focus. LO would have a SA server if they wanted to focus on that region.

Yes higher latency does alot for balanced gameplay, especially in a game where the server latency is abnormally high to begin with due to very low end servers and a highly unoptimized game. If LO is only going to have one server location it should be centeralized so that latency is best for all NA players on average.

West is also NA, there you have your district.

15 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

West is also NA, there you have your district.

You completely ignore the conversation. But thats cool you do you

• Like 1

If LO was going to have only two servers they would put one in Europe and one in South America. The Americans and their polite Canadian counterparts are the minority now. 

edit: LO plans to have more than two or even 3 regions 

Edited by CookiePuss

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

If LO was going to have only two servers they would put one in Europe and one in South America. The Americans and their polite Canadian counterparts are the minority now. 

edit: LO plans to have more than two or even 3 regions 

They have been saying for years they want to expand the game but continue to ignore the problems that are killing the game. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. But right now if there is only going to be one NA server it needs to be in the best location for all of NA, not just for the US west coast.

12 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

But right now if there is only going to be one NA server it needs to be in the best location for all of NA, not just for the US west coast.

That’s what I think too. Hopefully we find out something soon.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and share some news with you all. We expect the NA East servers to make a return in the coming weeks with testing for these new NA East servers starting as early as next week - Additionally, we still plan on creating new server footprints in regions such as South America in the hopefully near future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello, as residents of South America we experience a lot of problems with high latency, difficulty in playing and it often makes the game difficult for us in South America, reading this entire discussion I believe that servers should be created, testing them all and it will be done also a great promotion of the game, as with more costs will come more expenses and we need more players to keep APB alive

On 9/10/2024 at 9:17 AM, MageLO said:

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and share some news with you all. We expect the NA East servers to make a return in the coming weeks with testing for these new NA East servers starting as early as next week - Additionally, we still plan on creating new server footprints in regions such as South America in the hopefully near future.

Nice