Sign in to follow this  
Darkzero3802

Facing Same People

Act nice and make them your friends.

"Just smile and wave..."

Yeah... About that...

Be "less competitive" and not even bronze threat seems to help these days, people will badmouth you for not absolutely friggin carrying them. I just have no energy in my life to push myself at my absolute limit no more, so I just rather play for fun and games and try silly things, but even after acheiving bronze threat it seems like everyone just has right to badmouth me so I see no point to even play at this point for most of the time. The shrunken player pool doesn't help, but APB has always been very hostile towards any level of underachieving or incompetence or whatever word you wanna use. And it's just shit to play uncompetitively for shits and giggles these days. Everyone is so fixated on their god-emperor status that they cannot comply if someone isn't at least matching them in K/D.

22 hours ago, Chinook said:

"Just smile and wave..."

Yeah... About that...

Be "less competitive" and not even bronze threat seems to help these days, people will badmouth you for not absolutely friggin carrying them. I just have no energy in my life to push myself at my absolute limit no more, so I just rather play for fun and games and try silly things, but even after acheiving bronze threat it seems like everyone just has right to badmouth me so I see no point to even play at this point for most of the time. The shrunken player pool doesn't help, but APB has always been very hostile towards any level of underachieving or incompetence or whatever word you wanna use. And it's just shit to play uncompetitively for shits and giggles these days. Everyone is so fixated on their god-emperor status that they cannot comply if someone isn't at least matching them in K/D.

And thats a community problem. Ive brought that up many times over the years and ppl just shat all over it cause they prefer dethreating and forcing new players away so the playerbase remains low. Everyone here wants everyone to behave yet not a single vet is willing to actually do what they say to make the game better. LO is also partly to blame cause they tolerate it along with cheaters. But it primarily falls on the playerbase for being nothing but tryhards.

You want the game to have more players and be fun? It starts with you and your actions

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

You want the game to have more players and be fun? It starts with you and your actions

me and some Canadian named Jinijetkong in early 2021:

e5286-15828837950091-800.jpg

On 9/11/2024 at 9:50 AM, Darkzero3802 said:

Gl with that. We dont even get specs about what LO does to actively combat hackers. Getting server stats wont happen.

Well considering that multiple people can message GMs on Discord with video proof of people actively hacking, while theyre posting in chat or replying to the DMs, while the same said cheater can be topof the FC leaderboard for two weeks... I think its safe to assume LO is doing nothing about cheaters.   Even searching APB Reloaded on youtube you get a multitude of cheat client results and all at the same time that people who stream themselves cheating while going unpunished.         

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I mean shit dude, they even unbanned the dude who is actively developing and selling the main go to cheat client so Im more than convinced at this point that LO supports it.   God forbid if you talk about it though, They'll actually do something about that.

Edited by a Pair of Socks
crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with rats. and rats make me crazy. crazy?

On 10/1/2024 at 12:16 PM, a Pair of Socks said:

Well considering that multiple people can message GMs on Discord with video proof of people actively hacking, while theyre posting in chat or replying to the DMs, while the same said cheater can be topof the FC leaderboard for two weeks... I think its safe to assume LO is doing nothing about cheaters.   Even searching APB Reloaded on youtube you get a multitude of cheat client results and all at the same time that people who stream themselves cheating while going unpunished.         

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I mean shit dude, they even unbanned the dude who is actively developing and selling the main go to cheat client so Im more than convinced at this point that LO supports it.   God forbid if you talk about it though, They'll actually do something about that.

LO is either retarted or they have a high tolerance for hackers. Or both. My money is on both