Sign in to follow this  
Pedroxin

WTF is up with SARD

oh wow...i have nod32 anti virus as well...great! means i can expect same shit! 

Eventually it will turn out that all those innova hackers who were testing all their aimbots and hacks, converted them into fake anti cheat which infiltrates and steals data from ur pc and sends them to real hackers who roleplay as sard company

What was the file tho? Was it in SARD's installation directory? Or was it random file that SARD tried to access to check? Or MAYBE it was some unnamed software that may or may not've been trying to access game files to possible give TS an in-game advantege?

You got link to exact file. So I wanna see what that file is. Checksum included.

15 hours ago, Pedroxin said:

https://www.oreans.com/Themida.php

Themida® uses the SecureEngine® protection technology that, when running in the highest priority level, implements never seen before protection techniques to protect applications against advanced software cracking.

Looks like commercial anti-piracy software. A quick google search shows a history of it being flagged by antiviruses, probably because it hides executable code just like actual malware might.

This seems more like a problem with your antivirus than SARD, but I suppose it does mean SARD is scanning more of your files than EAC or Battleye did.