Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I mean i can login to Jericho but my characters won't load. My wifi is up and running perfectly so that isn't the issue. Anyone know how i can fix this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am having the same issue. I can login and see the list of characters, but the characters themselves will not load and the "next" button is grayed out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Repented said:

I am having the same issue. I can login and see the list of characters, but the characters themselves will not load and the "next" button is grayed out.

exactly, is everyone on jericho having this issue?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same issues as well the group and friends list was being weird couldn't add or remove friends lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i thought gonna relog real quick because the market wasn't loading for me... now i can't get back in lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here. I can login to the APB and see my characters in jericho at the charas selecting screen but none of them is allowed to  push "next" button when i chose one of these charas. The earned ingame money and JT is gone 0 aswell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kiki55 said:

Same here. I can login to the APB and see my characters in jericho at the charas selecting screen but none of them is allowed to  push "next" button when i chose one of these charas. The earned ingame money and JT is gone 0 aswell. 

Nah really? It's like you just described the screenshot that I posted.
Never thought that we were all having the same problem.
Lmfao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Delexical said:
Nah really? It's like you just described the screenshot that I posted.
Never thought that we were all having the same problem.
Lmfao.
i have the exact same thing lol, guessin it's a server issue then

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, glennie7 said:
i have the exact same thing lol, guessin it's a server issue then

 
...
You give me depression.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Delexical said:
...
You give me depression.
thats what most people say 😫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, glennie7 said:
12 minutes ago, Lammashta said:

Jericho is back up and running... for now.

whoooooo!!
aight it seems fixed... for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Keshi said:

I'll leave this here 

You missed the post he made after that claiming that the servers are back up and running.... Edited by Lammashta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...