NIKIZ

3 Stupid things that make apb less enjoyable.

EDIT boys

I started using spotter and radar tower again it made the game 100 times easier because i could spot the enemies easy and the dude that say it's buggy as hell no it is not it works great and registers with out any problem. Maybe point it better on the enemy 4HEad. The mods give you a insane advantage if used correctly. Spotter is the best shit to abuse holy crap it saved a lot of missions and outplaying people is a piece of cake with it. LOL. And using a pioneer and 4x4 is just a save heaven / super tank car also easy life. I can see why now people are disliking to nerf these mods if the mods get nerfed they get nerfed LOL i am done with this community do what ever you guys think is right make the gameplay even more unbalanced for new players.

44 minutes ago, NIKIZ said:
21 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
Those  " silvers " you mentioned are dethreated golds.... some of them are the ones I just talked about

And you saying i lack skill because golds know how to use weapons to kill a pioneer with armor 3 ?

Uh what??? no rofl just no
Like i said gold is nothing special in APB. It's not a rank it's just there it doesn't represent anything about someones skill level these days. The tactic you said may work on casual players but it won't work on good players.

you once again said you seen better silvers and the way you have been wording this thread suggests you only play in bronze......

39 minutes ago, NIKIZ said:

EDIT boys

I started using spotter and radar tower again it made the game 100 times easier because i could spot the enemies easy and the dude that say it's buggy as hell no it is not it works great and registers with out any problem. Maybe point it better on the enemy 4HEad. The mods give you a insane advantage if used correctly. Spotter is the best shit to abuse holy crap it saved a lot of missions and outplaying people is a piece of cake with it. LOL. And using a pioneer and 4x4 is just a save heaven / super tank car also easy life. I can see why now people are disliking to nerf these mods if the mods get nerfed they get nerfed LOL i am done with this community do what ever you guys think is right make the gameplay even more unbalanced for new players.

And this makes it sound like you are playing in bronze as well...
Some golds have always had these on their cars others switch out cars that have them.
Even a green can kill a pioneer with armor plating 3 with an Alig - it is not as unbalanced of gameplay as you are claiming.

It appears that every time  you posted on this thread you took both sides to talk against people who do not agree with you.
How you commented against me shows this if analyzed closely....

Also there has been multiple threads on this same topic ( the very same mods ) so I honestly need to ask why are you duplicating threads that went nowhere because of how they were new players vs the veterans who know better sort of thing.

Unbalanced for new players? Threat doesn't  matter? you contradict yourself .... Threat is the determination of who is playing well and a new player clearly will not be Gold.

Threat is being fixed to be properly balanced which means the ones who have this "overkill" as you are making it sound by the golds who have these would not run into bronzes to begin with....

The mods are balanced enough for proper gameplay when used properly with the guns and a proper strategy.  Anyone used to playing against them can shut them down regardless of what you use
It's why cars have ammo or our personal ammo boxes or all the various vendor and car spots so that we can change out to fight toe to toe properly.
Any mod can be purchased with joker tickets as well so the ones normally locked by rank number are still available to anyone.
Some people  are concerned of not having them so I mentioned this since you cloned this thread it needs to be addressed yet again

To sum everything up on what you said makes you sound like a bronze who is complaining about what he does not understand enough *shrugs*
But I highly think that oversimplifies things about you and do not believe summing it up like that is wise.
In other words I personally am not summing it up but others may.

11 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

you once again said you seen better silvers and the way you have been wording this thread suggests you only play in bronze......
Some golds have always had these on their cars others switch out cars that have them.
Even a green can kill a pioneer with armor plating 3 with an Alig - it is not as unbalanced of gameplay as you are claiming.

It appears that every time  you posted on this thread you took both sides to talk against people who do not agree with you.

Also there has been multiple threads on this same topic ( the very same mods ) so I honestly need to ask why are you duplicating threads that went nowhere because of how they were new players vs the veterans who know better sort of thing.

Unbalanced for new players? Threat doesn't  matter? you contradict yourself .... Threat is the determination of who is playing well and a new player clearly will not be Gold.

Threat is being fixed to be properly balanced which means the ones who have this "overkill" as you are making it sound by the golds who have these would not run into bronzes to begin with....

The mods are balanced enough for proper gameplay when used properly with the guns and a proper strategy.  Anyone used to playing against them can shut them down regardless of what you use
It's why cars have ammo or our personal ammo boxes or all the various vendor and car spots so that we can change out to fight toe to toe properly.
Any mod can be purchased with joker tickets as well so the ones normally locked by rank number are still available to anyone.
Some people  are concerned of not having them so I mentioned this since you cloned this thread it needs to be addressed yet again

To sum everything up on what you said makes you sound like a bronze who is complaining about what he does not understand enough *shrugs*
But I highly think that oversimplifies things about you and do not believe summing it up like that is wise.

Hahahaha. Lmao nice conclusion made me giggle FYI playing since 2012 and played in multiple high skilled arranged games. Never seen your name ever there lul. And you know there are silvers aswell in the silver district smart. 

did someone say scrim????????????

2 hours ago, NIKIZ said:
2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Hahahaha. Lmao nice conclusion made me giggle FYI playing since 2012 and played in multiple high skilled arranged games. Never seen your name ever there lul. And you know there are silvers aswell in the silver district smart. 
look harder or get glasses lol
been here since just after G1 took over I missed the elf event by a week or two at most.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:
look harder or get glasses lol
been here since just after G1 took over I missed the elf event by a week or two at most.
I don't read a whole essay try harder but it doesn't change the fact there are silver players in the silver district. Also with that threat didn't matter because the ranking in this game is just green bronze silver gold. And getting gold is just winning a mission 1 or 2 it's easy to rank up so threat doesn't represent anything most of the time. But try to do your tactic to change to Alig to destroy car radars/spawner against 3/4 team high skilled player won't work you will get killed. And it isn't the best gun to fight the meta setups and even since the cars got buffed. And sometimes you don't have time to change back because they will be back quickly with there 4x4 and pioneers. The tactic you called out only works against casual players.

Also u got me there i didn't have my glasses on.

No one said it was a  1 on 1 match yet that's how you worded this..... again

any team that can not work together  to get tasks done will not win to begin with

Threat always shows a good enough range of who is good to who is not no one claimed it was perfect but it is far from irrelevent

And no its not just casual players this can be used against anyone can use proper tactics for situations when working together properly

The best teams already did this for years with even OSMAW but that's for higher ranking people when alig is available to the newer players which is why I said even a green can

You seem to be being bias and close minded as well as judgmental and missing these things because of it

And you not reading shows as well that you do not care enough about any of this either 😕 disappointed

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

any team that can not work together  to get tasks done will not win to begin with

Threat always shows a good enough range of who is good to who is not no one claimed it was perfect but it is far from irrelevent

And no its not just casual players this can be used against anyone can use proper tactics for situations when working together properly

The best teams already did this for years with even OSMAW but that's for higher ranking people when alig is available to the newer players which is why I said even a green can

You seem to be being bias and close minded as well as judgmental and missing these things because of it

And you not reading shows as well that you do not care enough about any of this either 😕 disappointed

Yeah my mistakes i just forget to word out everything properly, it's probably my 6 days a week working making me stupid.

Just now, NIKIZ said:
1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

Yeah my mistakes i just forget to word out everything properly, it's probably my 6 days a week working making me stupid.
gotta rest sometime 7 would be bad