MistyRayne

Manually Banned Without Explanation

Tbh. G1 did had track record for weird bans with no proper explanation.

I wouldn't be suprised if LO had the same problem.

Especially taking this banned person created their forum as back as 2013. I don't believe cheater would hold onto their account since 2013.

And there were risen two other "reasoning" for bans - nudity (although clothing with symbols hardly counts as such in my honest opinion) and "payback fraud".

So first one already in my opinion is unlikely and would most likely be meet with verbal warn first before any action is taken. I know LO doesn't like giving manual bans for such reasons as they are controversal.

Second... well... that should be clearly stated in ban. If it is... I would just ask support to clear up situation. Mistakes happens and not always on our part. It's in my opinion idiotic if we still hold bans on people who clean up their mistakes in that area (even if voluntary caused).

I hate fact that we give cheating players second chances... yet everyone else...? Yeah...

Well their new explanation is that an account associated with my account owes that money and I have to pay  to get my account back. WTF the only account that can be associated with mine is the idiot that hacked my account 6 months ago. But it makes no since that they hacked my account drained it and Little Orbit recovered my  account and recovered my  stolen legends and then 3 months later they suspend me for being associated with thier account, SERIOUSLY.  "Banging my head against the wall" Oh and they gonna ban me from forums for showing my tickets or conversations with support in the forums because its confidential infomation. Not aloud to speak out about their wrong doing I guess.

Edited by MistyRayne

16 hours ago, MistyRayne said:

Well their new explanation is that an account associated with my account owes that money and I have to pay  to get my account back. WTF the only account that can be associated with mine is the idiot that hacked my account 6 months ago. But it makes no since that they hacked my account drained it and Little Orbit recovered my  account and recovered my  stolen legends and then 3 months later they suspend me for being associated with thier account, SERIOUSLY.  "Banging my head against the wall" Oh and they gonna ban me from forums for showing my tickets or conversations with support in the forums because its confidential infomation. Not aloud to speak out about their wrong doing I guess.

Well if you stop giving people your info u wouldn’t be hacked… no wonder you are paranoid keep using them stolen pre paid cards

• Like 1

On 9/2/2024 at 2:38 AM, Deadliest said:

Well if you stop giving people your info u wouldn’t be hacked… no wonder you are paranoid keep using them stolen pre paid cards

Exactly, the only reason when you're going to get hacked is when you straight up give the hackers your information such as your logins... Clicking on random links for example that turn out to be phising links tend to cause such as thing, or how you can get your login information stolen through having your internet cookies getting breached... Which also tends to happen when you click on weird/shady links on the internet... People are having their facebook/YouTube accounts getting stolen due to the exact same reason, by clicking on some weird link that turned out to be a phising link.. Take Facebook for example, it is filled to the brim with bot accounts/stolen accounts spamming their telegram link everywhere.. If one were to click on that very same link, well.. Congrats then, you've exactly given them what they were after, your private information such as your login passwords.... 

Same shit goes for creditcards, nobody can randomly hack into it unless YOU are the one who gave them the keys of the front door to begin with... Especially if you don't have extra layers of security in the forms of 2FA authentication for example, or by having a actual strong password instead of "abcdefg012"...

If people were to pay more attention to the stuff that their/they're clicking on on the internet, a lot less of these situations were to happen.. But no, here we are still having these problems because people simply aren't paying enough attention... If people actually did, these things were less common...

Edited by randomguy343

Maybe the game shouldn't show the email address associated with your account in the login screen.

Some people have wild off the wall imaginations. No matter what you write in these forums they try to insult you, your intelligence and call you a theif or scammer. Im glad that Im now removed from this community.

Edited by MistyRayne

3 hours ago, MistyRayne said:

Some people have wild off the wall imaginations. No matter what you write in these forums they try to insult you, your intelligence and call you a theif or scammer. Im glad that Im now removed from this community.

Yet here you are, even after saying several times now that you were leaving.. But ok...

But keep coping and seething... The more you do, the more entertainment i'm getting out of this..

150319121103_risitas_640x360_canalsur_no