Sign in to follow this  
ninjarrrr

2 months wait for a support ticket response

ayy lmao wtf is going on? still waiting 8 weeks for a ticket response, surely u cant be overwhelmed with tickets on this "dead game" with 350 max pop

5 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

ayy lmao wtf is going on? still waiting 8 weeks for a ticket response, surely u cant be overwhelmed with tickets on this "dead game" with 350 max pop

there is a big difference between average players and total players

23 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

big difference between average players and total players

there is big difference between 'total active players and total player accounts

Remember, some active players are at least several accounts from rerolling over and over.

What a piece of shit this game has become.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Yapopal said:

What a piece of patootie this game has become

Welll I don't want to stray off topic, but Yea. 

The difference is that Actual Dung has value.

It is not the Game itself, it is the people. 

Its not 'Fun' anymore. 

I think waiting for new owners or for this owner to do something is hideous

but I try to hang on, do what I can. But as long as LO and the sweatys like having players

angry at them there is no game.

It's not a f2p open to public game, its a Club, and You and I are not in the Club.  

Posted (edited)

so now sitting at close on 10 weeks lol i said to myself earlier that i've gotten stuff deliverd from china quicker than support answers me but im starting to think i could have something delivered from the moon quicker, actually the worst support i've ever seen on anything

Edited by ninjarrrr

54 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

support LO

The hackers and trolls think that just being in district is Supporting LO. 

Saying that they get money by people just being there. 

And somehow this money is held by the Dev, and only released to the 

greater LO when that dev see's people in district. 

Thats too bad, cuz I was only there to park a truck on the corner, 

where said troll was drifting, so I could block drifters.

I mean you accept their corruption, figure you can still play but not 

combat wise, n the gm and a bunch of troll attack you for weeks on end, 

or months now. 

The only way I would support or pay this company would be if Matt sold it, 

and was not part of the new company at all, and the particular corrupt gm would have 

to be fired and banned. 

Basically He is a loose cannon

Sounds about average

That whole one guy working as support got his hands full lol

Posted (edited)
On 8/3/2024 at 2:44 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

I mean you accept their corruption, figure you can still play but not 

combat wise, n the gm and a bunch of troll attack you for weeks on end, 

or months now. 

Doubt a GM would attack you for no reason can you explain your actions up until said GM got involved?

On 8/3/2024 at 2:44 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

and the particular corrupt gm would have 

to be fired and banned. 

Basically He is a loose cannon

Why would you wish this GM to be fired/banned? What makes them a loose cannon? Be detailed you been saying this for awhile now yet you never give specifics.

Edited by Nabiki

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Nabiki said:

can you explain your actions up until said GM got involved

Well this is the part of the issue, I was playing a mission, with some cool silvers. 

Cool as in they weren't hacks. When I was pulled from the mission to the dev tower. 

Just prior to this the gm made a comment about my past forum posts. 

So about a week or more before this I said something that would imply 

I was suspicious of LO's reasoning behind the unbanning, that being a 

test of the eac, using gm testers using various hacks to see if eac was triggered. 

So I may have implied or said that I suspect a conspiresy involving past employees or 

gms being linked to the hacking in some way. 

However It took me a couple days to figure out what the gm was mad about. 

So I have zero proof that this happened nor did the gm say that my visit to the tower 

was because of the forum posts, but I know it was, because I was quiet in chat, I had already 

given up on the game becoming hackless. 

In addition starting a couple days before the unbanning, I started getting trolled hard by several players. 

So when the gm got involved, I automatically considered that gm to be at the root of all the trolling.

And it kinda sucked cuz I liked that gm, I sent letters to matt back in the day to get that gm a Red GM title. 

7 hours ago, Nabiki said:

What makes them a loose cannon

Did it once, they can do it again. I can't play if I have to worry about trolls backed up or sent or green lighted 

by a gm. I can't trust the gm anymore. I even sent a message to said gm to call off the dogs, and I would never speak 

in chat or forum again. The message was never read and the trolling continued day after day, so I erased the offer in the message via the editor

and erased it all cuz i couldn't just delete the message. 

I mean I totally quit missions even for tickets, and was just impounding stolen cars, 

that is how sad it got. And the trolls stopped me from doing impounds. 

And I blamed the gm, suspecting the gm sent these trolls to keep me down. 

I don't mind adding that I believe the gm or LO nerfed my guns, because non of them 

do any damage. I put 5 slug rounds into center mass at 10 feet n it didn't kill.

U should never push someone to the point that they no longer care, and if you do, 

U shouldn't keep pushing after they've given up, because that is like putting a badger in a corner. 

Now I have nothing to lose, the game is ruined now, they trying to get me banned.

So with the continued harassment, trolls trying to bait me into fighting back so they can 

make their report n I can be banned for cause. Don't let me stand in your way, Ban Me then. 

Any of You kids wanna come by n even touch my truck, I will defend myself and return the troll in kind with interest. 

Aside from that, I just want peace. It is really too bad it had to end up this way.

You put me in a corner, its either die an uninstall or Fight, and I have nothing to lose going down Fighting.    

Edited by MACKxBOLAN
m

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Well this is the part of the issue, I was playing a mission, with some cool silvers. 

Cool as in they weren't hacks. When I was pulled from the mission to the dev tower. 

Just prior to this the gm made a comment about my past forum posts. 

So about a week or more before this I said something that would imply 

I was suspicious of LO's reasoning behind the unbanning, that being a 

test of the eac, using gm testers using various hacks to see if eac was triggered. 

So I may have implied or said that I suspect a conspiresy involving past employees or 

gms being linked to the hacking in some way. 

However It took me a couple days to figure out what the gm was mad about. 

So I have zero proof that this happened nor did the gm say that my visit to the tower 

was because of the forum posts, but I know it was, because I was quiet in chat, I had already 

given up on the game becoming hackless. 

In addition starting a couple days before the unbanning, I started getting trolled hard by several players. 

So when the gm got involved, I automatically considered that gm to be at the root of all the trolling.

And it kinda sucked cuz I liked that gm, I sent letters to matt back in the day to get that gm a Red GM title. 

Did it once, they can do it again. I can't play if I have to worry about trolls backed up or sent or green lighted 

by a gm. I can't trust the gm anymore. I even sent a message to said gm to call off the dogs, and I would never speak 

in chat or forum again. The message was never read and the trolling continued day after day, so I erased the offer in the message via the editor

and erased it all cuz i couldn't just delete the message. 

I mean I totally quit missions even for tickets, and was just impounding stolen cars, 

that is how sad it got. And the trolls stopped me from doing impounds. 

And I blamed the gm, suspecting the gm sent these trolls to keep me down. 

I don't mind adding that I believe the gm or LO nerfed my guns, because non of them 

do any damage. I put 5 slug rounds into center mass at 10 feet n it didn't kill.

U should never push someone to the point that they no longer care, and if you do, 

U shouldn't keep pushing after they've given up, because that is like putting a badger in a corner. 

Now I have nothing to lose, the game is ruined now, they trying to get me banned.

So with the continued harassment, trolls trying to bait me into fighting back so they can 

make their report n I can be banned for cause. Don't let me stand in your way, Ban Me then. 

Any of You kids wanna come by n even touch my truck, I will defend myself and return the troll in kind with interest. 

Aside from that, I just want peace. It is really too bad it had to end up this way.

You put me in a corner, its either die an uninstall or Fight, and I have nothing to lose going down Fighting.    

Doubt a GM would knowingly or willfully risk their position to troll you nor allow others to troll you.

Also that GM probably made a district offer to see the Dev tower for a break in the monotony and took you there as a kind gesture not realizing you were still in a mission.

Hopefully the GM don't bother doing fun things in the future. 

Edited by Nabiki

1 hour ago, Nabiki said:

kind gesture

There was no time to see anything, a giant hud Welcoming me, then the red warning that I was out of bounds, 

with a 3 second countdown to my death where i flopped dead on the Deck.

I suppose under other circumstances it would have been funny.

Had I lived long enough to see anything