Sign in to follow this  
virginiavirgin

Why is this game so unbalanced

Im not talking about the weapons everytime i log on 90 percent of the time theres more criminals than enforcers especially in fight clubs and mission districts im getting sick of this and im sick of getting spawned killed too

Well... Some great news for you, fightclub will be removed so there is that problem solved ^^ 

The more crim situation is just because a lot of kids that get the game want to be a real criminal and will make that, eventually, their friend will join and join the crim side with them. Also when there are more better players on the crim side people that are enforcer eventually will give up playing against them and join them instead. At least that's my view on it.

I just switch between characters depending on the population, although when i switch to enf, the crim pop dies and the other way around as well, so nothing helps 🙂 

spawn system is probably the worst element of the current meta

dw bro just stick around for another 3 years and it will improve marginally (if at all) 

I'm a devoted Enforcer, I feel gross if I try to play on the Criminal side. The only thing I can see happening that'll help balance the factions is if LO DOES deliver on their promises, maybe it will encourage some experienced Enforcers to give this game a second shot (or third, or fourth...) and return to their characters. The players have to be as passionate about the game as the developers are and vice-versa.

The previous developer was perfectly content taking one step forward and two steps back, but I have faith in LittleOrbit. Anyone who invests in a pile of junk like this has to be passionate about it. We just got to give Matt a little time to iron out the kinks before he makes any strides. It's not like they can beta test it, so they've got to improvise with the assets they're given.

This game has been held back by numerous obstacles for years, it won't get fixed over night, but the good thing about going down is that then the only way to go is up from there. Let's just try to be a little more patient.

Edited by KiIIjoy