Sign in to follow this  
Shini

Radar Jammer and Spotter

I have no excuse to really use the radar jammer so maybe can the radar jammer be buffed so it can remove all forms of negative HUD elements affecting you and nearby teammates? Such as spotter, tagger, flaregun/firework tags

Right now Radar Jammer is kind of useless, it only affects the radar on the bottom right but the enemy can still kind find out where you're shooting just by having ears and in the end it just exposes you on their radar from a certain range and tells them you're in the area at close range.

Spotter surprisingly isn't used a lot but it's really powerful. It would be better if it could nullify the effect of spotter mod on you and on nearby teammates.

The balance of spotter is also questionable at best. The fact that enemies spotted don't know they're spotted and that they're spotted for so long is just so eh.

Edited by Shini

I don't think I have even equipped Radar Jammer since I first got it years ago.

A buff to more HUD elements or the ability to use it as a counter to other abilities would actually get me to use it as a staple mod consistently, especially considering certain play styles.

I have never used the mod from the same reason you've said, it's useless currently, doing nothing and hasn't been re-worked since 2010. CBT.

4 minutes ago, Regenance said:

I have never used the mod from the same reason you've said, it's useless currently, doing nothing and hasn't been re-worked since 2010. CBT.

But the mod came out after 2010/CBT?

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Make it shut off people monitors. 1.0

Serious note; It needs a rework, along with a lot of mods.

Personally speaking, my only complaint about those mods would be the free-to-play cooldown of 2 minutes being way too much for a couple of seconds of use. Premium cooldown of 45 seconds is a lot more reasonable in my opinion.