EllaC

Survivor's Refuge - PvE and RP

Hello everyone! My name is Ella Clinton, and I'm the Founder and Director of Survivor's Refuge [RP]!

Some backstory...

Shortly after Christmas of 2017, I founded Survivor's Refuge [RP] with the hopes of bringing RolePlay back to Fallen Earth. Our focus shifted quickly after I took on my Co-Director Logan Montana and a few new members, and we began looking at an even bigger horizon. With the clan growing steadily, we decided to deem ourselves an RP / PvE clan, and set ourselves a goal of helping anyone and everyone, and offering fun to our members in the form of RolePlay and in-game environmental interaction. We stand today with a steady playerbase, a dedicated staff team, and a positive public image that's small, but positive nonetheless.

So what do we do?

I'm glad you asked! Survivor's Refuge has two main focuses, as said before - RP and PvE. We want to put the excitement back into these two particular aspects of Fallen Earth, and so we work together to promote these two activities, and to get everyone involved with them as much as possible.

What makes the clan so special?

We're quite a small group, but we pride ourselves in our active involvement with the Fallen Earth community. Our clan is broken up into 3 player divisions and 2 staff ranks:

-Citizen (base rank)

Given to everyone that joins. These people are members of the clan, and can interact and take part in clan operations as they wish.

-Refuge Agency

The group of players within the clan dedicated to RP and promoting RP as an activity.

-Relief Unit

The group of players within the clan dedicated to assisting the players within the wasteland. Our involvement can particularly be seen within the Event Towns.

-Officer

Hand-picked members of the clan who work to maintain the clan and make it as incredible as it is.

-Director

The head honchos!

We also offer our members many perks, such as:

• Events.
  • Giveaways.
  • Hangout / crafting sessions etc.
  • Interaction with other clans.
  • Designated vaults with an 'eye-for-an-eye' item trade system.
  • Advice and ingame assistance.

This sounds great! How do I join?!

All you have to do to join is find one of us in-game and ask us for an invite. Alternatively, you can PM me (Ella) ingame, on Steam (Invicctus) or on Discord (Hella Ella#8763).

We accept all factions, levels, races, religions, sexualities, etc.

------

Please feel free to leave any discussion or comments below, and to get in touch with us if you're interested! Thank you for your time.

Ella Clinton, Founder and Director of Survivor's Refuge.

Edited by Hella Ella
Updates.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Caine_Saunders said:

We should meet on Discord or ICly so you will know if my background is co existing with the theme of the clan!

Hi Caine! All players are welcome, regardless of backstory and such. Find me in-game and I'll invite you in! 🙂

Buuuuump!

Made some small updates to bring the post up to speed.

Was wondering if you use Discord. Great way to keep in touch.

Also looks like a great group so very interested in what times most play?

Thanks for info, have a great day/night

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Almonra said:

Was wondering if you use Discord. Great way to keep in touch.

Also looks like a great group so very interested in what times most play?

Thanks for info, have a great day/night

Hi Almonra,

Contact me on Discord (Hella Ella#8763) and I'll answer any questions you have!

Well not sure where on discord to search for name, I am on discord fallen earth which is a player made page,

Discord has a search function in the top right corner, just search for Ella there. If nothing else, you'll be able to click her name and send a message.