Sign in to follow this  
NekrosTek

Plz nerf OP guns!

Plz nerf op guns because they spoiled gameplay: Colby 45 AP - and (FR0Gs)/ Oscar/ OBIR and (FFA 5.56 R&D) / Colby PMG - and (CBMP)

Colby 45 AP - its  plague! Every player plays with this pistol! Really big deal damage!!!

If you plays with OCA NANO or other secondary weapon then forget it, because Colby 45 AP kill you and kill your nerves. I don't even talk nerds or cheaters.

• Like 1

Colby .45 had it's range nerfed. FR0G had it's range slightly buffed to put it between the .45 and FBW. Oscar had it's range nerfed. OBIR had it's range nerfed, print shoot delay added, weapons switch delay added, and rate of fire reduced years ago. PMG had it's ranged nerfed, plus other changes I can't remember.

OCA Nano is between the FBW and .45. It doesn't bloom each shot so you can out shoot an FBW at 30M, but it's ttk is 1s so it will get out shot by the .45.

What I would do is reduce the Nano's draw time. I wouldn't nerf the other weapons.

the dev doesn't play apb

mattscott doesn't play apb

there is no one who is going to fix apb

the only changes they do make, will make apb worse

• Like 1

In my opinion, AP. 45 quick switching is a plague and unbalanced, the time to swap to your primary weapon should be slighty increased.

Edited by nyancorp

On 11/29/2023 at 11:56 PM, nyancorp said:

In my opinion, AP. 45 quick switching is a plague and unbalanced, the time to swap to your primary weapon should be slighty increased.

45 is the only remotely good secondary lol. the FBW is an RNG spray n pray cannon, and the rest do like zero damage or are ridiculously slow.

On 11/24/2023 at 11:45 PM, NekrosTek said:

Range nerfed is good but what about damage?

people want to be able to have something top play with .

you cant just nerf every last thing because you dont like it then expect apb to be fun.

each gun is different and if you nerf too much then they will  all be similar in a very bad way.

no thank you.

Colby 45 is used mostly by assholes. A typical pleasant fellow APB is a gold guy who uses all the known glitches and bugs to win. Definitely uses metagun. Moves in a group with the same pleasant fellow. His goal is victory. He doesn’t give a damn about the fact that the enemy in front of him is much weaker than him. I hate peacocks like that.

The problem here is that matchmaking allows for fights like this. Assholes must fight with the same assholes. It's disappointing that the game gives you two choices. Either you tolerate the role of meat, or you press ALT+F4.

I'm a veteran. And I consciously do not use metaguns, much less crap like the Colby 45. I believe that this weapon is intended for developing character. But by using it, the player loses the opportunity to improve.

Edited by Yapopal