Y2Venom

Tired of the Hairstyles

I always remember APB being ahead of the game for hair as you could actually style your hair, determine its length/ height or even shape. This was not happning in other games at the time and was a bit of a game changer.  But as time has gone on, people have gotten better at designing clothes etc.... A lot of the hairstyles just dont really cut it anymore. No pun intended. Some of the hairs are so geometric, they look terrible. They are essentially triangles sticking out of your head. For long hair, you only really have 1 option if you are female. No options for male. ( some medium lengths )

I have seen some people actually draw fringes and hair on the head itself which looks good in certain lighting. I dont know how feasable it would be to get some sort of update here or if it bothers people??

As long as we have hairstyle #2, we will be ok.

Jokes aside, someday new hairstyles would be nice. Won’t be happening anytime soon though, I don’t think.

I would agree, even by 1980s 90s hair, which it seems to be based on, it is lacking.

This day in age, and the current hair styles, I does need a re Do not only to improve upon

the older hair styles, but to modernize to include current hair styles. To attract new players

from the post millennial era. Can't have a Tail n be Del Norte, cant have lines

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Jokes aside, someday new hairstyles would be nice. Won’t be happening anytime soon though, I don’t think.

thats not hairstyle #2 in your profile picture..

14 minutes ago, Frosi said:

thats not hairstyle #2 in your profile picture..

Im not like other girls.

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Won’t be happening anytime soon though, I don’t think.

Considering the game isn't being worked on, you'd be safe in that assumption yes.

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Number 2 is prbably the best Hairstyle simply because you can make multiple styles with it.