Ritual

New Clothing Content Survey

A year has passed, of all the great ideas that people proposed, including me, Little Orbits chose not the most interesting things and still decided to add mesh underwear and a swimsuit. And a coat that was already in the game files from the time of RTW and gloves like those of the messengers. Let's hope that all the other proposed ideas will make it into the game. I liked the idea of adding NVGs, but the quality of NVGs leaves much to be desired.

• Like 1

Here's hoping for more over time.

On 8/31/2024 at 10:03 AM, KeyboardCommando said:

A year has passed, of all the great ideas that people proposed, including me, Little Orbits chose not the most interesting things and still decided to add mesh underwear and a swimsuit. And a coat that was already in the game files from the time of RTW and gloves like those of the messengers. Let's hope that all the other proposed ideas will make it into the game. I liked the idea of adding NVGs, but the quality of NVGs leaves much to be desired.

i think its very very hard to do, due to the coding being like spagetti. You have to weigh up time spent adding a sock and the return on investment.

11 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I love these surveys that lead to absolutely nothing at all.

i wouldnt say that, we got some really decent items in the last month. Trench coat (females only) I am hoping the next update will be for males. We got the tech suits with different textures, qipao dress, new tshirts, tattoo sleves etc...